scenario 6

trigger warning for this one, eating disorders and weight loss, vomiting, etc. please skip this part if it is triggering, and if you are suffering from an eating disorder at the moment i sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart that you recover and get well soon, you deserve it !!!

me writing this whilst having a bad relationship with food is so funny to me 

anyway

suguru's weight loss happened because of the taste of curses in his mouth, everything that he ate after swallowing curses just tasted like shit to him and made him want to vomit even more, so naturally he stopped eating because he couldn't endure the taste. 

he didn't want to tell anyone, let alone you, his love, his world, his everything, so he wouldn't taint you too, but you had noticed. the weight loss, the eyebags, the smile that was on his face reaching everywhere except his eyes that were now puffy and void of all emotion. 

so one dinner when you cooked him a meal, you looked up only to see him forcing the food down to try and convince you he was okay and to avoid the questions. this was it. this was when you would ask him. 

'oi suguru, stop forcing your food down your throat. you look pained. i've noticed your change in behaviour recently, are you okay? what's wrong my love, please talk to me.'

 suguru ran to the bathroom and vomited. you went slowly after him and held his hair back, while he coughed and sputtered in the toilet. afterwards he washed his mouth out and began to cry. he was bawling, screaming, while he was in your arms. 

'I'M SORRY, I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE. I CAN'T TAKE THIS, I'M SORRY. I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE, HELP ME, SAVE ME, THE TASTE IS KILLING ME, PLEASE. I'LL DO ANYTHING, I CAN'T. SWALLOWING THE CURSES IS SWALLOWING ME UP INSIDE, IM DYING. PLEASE. '

..your shirt is now wet with his tears...

'suguru, my darling...'

'it's okay, i prefer my shirt soggy.'

he told you everything, as you listened and stroked his head, after soothing words from you he fell asleep in your arms. 

the next morning when you woke up to a cold bed with your lover no longer by your side, you open your phone. 

Satoru:    it's suguru.  

i was listening to comfort crowd by conan gray when i was writing this did y'all see the reference?

also in the bit where i said 'soothing words from you' i'm sorry i didn't specify said soothing words i am the worst comforter on planet earth and tbf if suguru broke down crying in my arms i would kiss him better but idk how it would help, like what would he do from there it would change the whole story 

i kin him so bad i scare myself <3