Chapter X: Spare Oom

"You can't expect that I'll spent 15 years as your husband and suddenly return to London as if we were never anything."

15 Years had passed as if time travelled at the blink of an eye

15 Years had passed as if time travelled at the blink of an eye. The Pevensie siblings maturing beyond their child forms into the appearance of Kings and Queens.

Susan and Enzo had married not long proceeding her coronation, an emotional tirade as the result of Enzo's near fatal injuries resultant of a battle mere days prior, against a combatant troop of remaining Witch sympathisers.

Peter had grown in a gracious King, carrying himself with the poise of a King and the air of regal monarch.

Susan had grown into a tall and gracious woman, with black hair that fell almost to her feet, and the Kings of the countries beyond the seas began to send ambassadors, asking for her hand in marriage.
Until a particular incident involving Enzo and a potential love interest vying for Susan's hand, almost resulted in the two continents waging war, upon one another.

Edmund had matured greatly, once a quiet and reserved personality, now a calm and even diplomat that had advanced to become the second greatest swordsman to ever live.

Lucy had become that of an enigma to the Narnian people, once a calm and jovial young girl, now a seasoned warrior more familiar with battle than her eldest brother.

Enzo and his character had developed graciously through the years, he had been well endowed a muscular figure and tall stature that had also been useful in scaring of the admirers of both Queens. As he believed Lucy despite her maturity to forever be 'too young for boys'.

Enzo galloped hastily aside Susan fallowing the White Stage with an air of intense competition at the races after the animal.

"Tired my love?" Susan's voice called with an air of teasing, surrounding her words.

"Never, darling." They raced between each, only faltering when Edmunds absence became concerning, both monarch and Knight as they returned to find Edmund poised atop his mount unmoving.

"Alright, Ed." The King nodded toward his dutifully Guard,

"Fine, just catching my breath." Lucy scoffed rolling her eyes at his words,

"And that's all we'll be catching at this rate." Enzo nodded, the glistening fire catching his attention, as he dismounted from his stead.

His hand traced the metal silently, a cascading waterfall of memories trickling in slowly, as he remembered the blurry details of a seemingly past life.

Susan joined her husband, a hand slotting between his as she observed his curiosity, "What is it?"

Edmund followed suit, "It seems like a dream." Lucy nodded slowly, harbouring masses of silent contemplation,