Four.

"Do what?" He locked his eyes with mines.

"I don't know, but you can't continue to live this way." I could feel the anger in me.

"I've survived for 24 years, if we succeed in canceling the wedding I'll find someone to love and marry them instead, if it is what it takes to be free." He took a bite of the meal.

"Don't say that, you marry someone because you love them, not because you want to escape your household." I shook my head.

He didn't say anything back and we ate our food in silence.
He would take a few glances at me and I would return them.

My parents came home when we were about to leave the kitchen.

"Boys!" My mom hugged us together.

"I was worried about you Jisung, are you fine?" She took his face in her hands, moving it from side to side, as if she was checking him.

"I'm okay Mrs. Lee, thank you for your concern."

"Call me mom already!" She ruffled his hair and he bowed.

"Minho, you're fast, already inviting your fiancé to sleep with you?" My dad laughed sarcastically and I noticed Jisung's cheeks were becoming reddish.

"We'll go to my room." I took his hand and was ready to leave.

"Keep it quiet, okay?" My dad said with a smirk on his face, which I found disgusting.

I rolled my eyes and we got to my bedroom. It was night already and I was tired.

"You sleep on the bed." I pointed the furniture.

"What about you?" His eyebrows went up.

"I'll sleep on the floor." I took out the matress under my bed and new bedsheets.

"I feel like I'm a bother though, please sleep on the bed!" He moved to my side.

"Jisung, don't bother, I will sleep on the floor." I threw myself on the matress and he stood there, not knowing what to do.

I laughed at his hamster-like face.

"I'll lend you pajamas, wait." I got up and searched for pajamas to give him.
I handed him some that I bought two or three years ago.

He thanked me and started to undress himself in front of me.

"You want me to get out, maybe?" I pointed to the door.

"Oh- uh, I- no, can you close your eyes?" He blinked way too many times.

"Sure." I did as he asked and opened them back once he told me he finished.

I took mines and went to the bathroom to change, I could just have gone when he was putting on his but seeing his flustered expression was priceless.

I came back and saw him laying on the matress, the one on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"It's your bed, you should sleep on it!" He motioned his head where it was.

"If you're worried about the sheets, I changed them earlier."

"No! I mean, it's not what I'm worried about, you know it too!" His voice went up and a smirk appeared on my face.

"You left me no choice." I approached the younger and lifted him bride-style, causing him to let out a weird noise.

I put him on the bed and clapped my hands.

"Now we can sleep!" He nodded, seemingly taken aback by what I did.

I turned off the lights and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of music.
I looked up to see Jisung still awake, his phone next to him, opened on a youtube video.

"Jisung?" My raspy voice came out.

"Why are you not sleeping?" I sat up, my eyes almost closed.

"Did I wake you up? I didn't have my headphones so I just put it at a low volume, sorry." He fidgeted his fingers.

"It's okay." I went to my desk and took my headphones.

"Here." I handed them and he accepted with a nod.

"Try to sleep a bit, hm?" I smiled lightly and went back to sleep.
I felt like I heard a 'thank you' but fell in a deep sleep before I could realise.

"Do you, Lee Minho, take Han Jisung to be your husband, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?" The man asked me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of my lover.

"I do" I heard everybody clapping and cheering.

He was looking at me fondly and I took a step to pull him into my arms and kiss him, as my husband.

"I'll cherish you forever." I whispered in his ear, to which he smiled.

He moved his lips as to say something:

'Me too, I love you'

I smiled and hugged his shorter figure,

'I will never let you go.'

"Hm, minho, we have to go eat lunch." The brunette was trying to wake me up.

I suddenly realised where I was and my eyes widened. The dream I had seemed so real, I thought it was real life.
I looked at Jisung and he seemed clueless.

"Your mother called us." He said as he stood up and looked at the wall.

"Okay." I rubbed my eyes and he left my room without a word.

I brushed off my weird thoughts and stretched my body, I finally got up and went downstairs.
Jisung was sitting in front of my mom, my dad was beside her.

I joined them and sat down next to the shy boy.

"Did you sleep well?" Me dad asked, newspaper in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

"Yes dad." I answered as I took a piece of bread and strawberry jam.

"I wasn't asking you." I sighed and looked at Jisung, he seemed suprised.

"Oh, I slept well, thank you for asking." His hands were stuck under his tighs and he bit his bottom lip.
I spread the jam on the bread and put it in his plate.

'Eat' I muttered, pushing the dish a bit to make him understand.