Seventeen.

"You seem like a reliable man." She smiled slightly and sighed.

"I knew he had anger issues, but Jisung had never told me anything about violences..." she closed her eyes and frowned.

"I don't want them to attend the ceremony, I have a bad feeling." I declared, hoping she would agree with me.

"I am on your side don't worry, I'll punish him. How is my Hannie doing?" Her voice softened when she brought him up.

"He's doing well, I mean, at least when he's with me." I lowered my gaze, a bit embarrassed.

"Come here." She signaled me to go near her, I was a bit hesitant but felt like she had no bad intentions.
What had caught me off guard was her arms around my body, she hugged me in a motherly way.

"His life has never been easy, and I couldn't be here for Jisung when I wanted to, I'm glad someone like you is going to be his husband." She let go of me and sat back.

"You know, I was actually against the idea, I wanted my grand-son to marry a pretty and polite girl." She laughed at herself.

"But instead he got a polite and handsome young man who is responsible in top of that, I apologise for judging you before actually meeting you, consider yourself as a part of the family now." We exchanged smiles and I went to kiss the back of her hand.
She caressed my shoulder and ordered me to go since Jisung must have been waiting for me.

[...]

"Where were you?" The boy had just woken up.

"I had something to do, did you sleep well?" I kissed the top of his head.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and stayed there for a few seconds before replying.

"The bed felt empty when I woke up, it was cold." He tightened his embrace and I held him back with the same strength, if not a bit more.

"Sorry." I inhaled his scent, never feeling more at ease.

"I'm not blaming you Minho, don't apologise, I said that so you could hug me hehe." He smiled and I pulled away.

"Jisung I'll hug you anyways." I smiled and kissed his forehead, he responded at my gesture by kissing my cheek.

"Ew we're so lovey dovey." He made a disgusted face and went back to bed.

"Uhm Jisung, we're getting married today maybe you shoul-"

"OH MY GOD I FORGOT!" He jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face and teeth, he then quickly came back and grabbed his clothes and put them on.

"Wait Jisung I-" I tried to say something but he was in a rush and didn't listen.

"Sorry I have to go or else I'll be late at my own wedding and we don't want that!" He waved at me and left in a hurry, I couldn't even say bye to him.

My mom came a few minutes after while I was brushing my hair, she eyed me from head to toe and crossed her arms on her chest, waiting for an answer.

"He was sad and he wanted comfort mom..." I didn't want to talk about Jisung's private matters myself.

"Hmm I see, but why was my baby sad, is it your fault?" She lifted and eyebrow.

"Mom if he was sad because of me why would he come here?" I sighed and put back the brush in the drawer.

"Good point, anyways, we have so much to do, let's eat and go out!" She clapped her hands and went downstairs, I followed her.

[...]

"Hi, we are the photographers for today! I am Felix and my colleague Hyunjin!" The blonde shook my hand and my mom's, Hyunjin followed his gesture.

"Okay so we have a photoshooting to do before the actual ceremony, you're aware right?" Hyunjin asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Of course, we're waiting for my fiancé actually, he'll be there in a minute." I smiled and we discussed for a bit, those two told me they were married, they seemed really nice.

"Sorry! I'm here!" The younger walked up to us and bowed at the photographers, when he suddenly froze.

"Felix?" His eyes widened.

"Wait, Han Jisung?" He put a hand over his mouth, in shock.

"What is going on..?" Hyunjin looked back and forth between the two men.

"I can't believe you're here!" Jisung caught the blonde between his arms and they hugged each other.

"It has been so long! How are you doing?" Felix parted away and tears were starting to form in his eyes.

"I've been good! What about you? You haven't changed a bit!" Jisung smiled ear to ear.

"Okay... do you guys know each other?" I interrupted.

"We were best friends in middle school!" Jisung's eyes were shining and I smiled at the sight.

"Okay okay, let's catch up later Jisung! We're already late on schedule!" Felix suggested and we all jumped in the limousine.

In the car, Jisung and Felix were super excited and couldn't stop talking, they were explaining how they lost contact, they also talked about fate and all, it was amusing to see.
Hyunjin and I were planning the photos we would be taking since it was in a castle, he showed me the models and examples.
Once we arrived, we almost rushed to the place, a makeup artist and hairstylist were waiting for us, they did our hair and makeup and the couple was adjusting their cameras and lightnings.
We were ready in no time.

"Okay Minho can you look at him now?" Felix gave me instructions.

My eyes drifted on the younger and I couldn't help but smile at him, Jisung's lips curved as well and we ended up laughing.
I had a hand on his waist and the other on his cheek.

"Okay I think we're done! We're going to take a few more so just be yourselves!" Hyunjin shouted.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers, brushing his lips with my thumb. Our noses were touching and his breath was caressing my lips, we kissed softly and I heard a click from the camera.

"Okay these are going to be perfect." The blonde smiled as he watched the screen of his laptop.