Six.

I woke up at 6 am.

I took a quick breakfast and got ready for work, my car was parked in its usual place.
I started the engine and took the road in direction of the office, I was working as a team manager at my dad's company.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Come!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry to disturb Mr. Lee, I had a question." Our company's lawyer, Mrs. Kang, entered my lodge.

"It's been a long time since we went out together, how about eating diner with me?" She put an elbow on my desk.

Mrs. Kang and I went to the same high school, which is why she felt confortable, maybe too confortable, around me.

"We could discuss about my offer, hm?" She nudged my arm.

"I won't marry you, if that's what you are refering to." I sighed as I looked through some papers.

"Okay... let's just eat out then, as friends?" She tilted her head.

"Okay, tell me when you finish work." I nodded and she showed me a satisfied smile.

She left the room and I inhaled longly.

The day went by faster than I expected, it was starting to get darker outside.
My door opened and I saw Mrs. Kang standing in front of it.

"Are you ready to head out?" She asked.

"Yes, give me a second." I put my suit's jacket and closed everything.

I locked my office and lead us to my car.

She sat in the passenger seat and I obviously drove.
We went to a luxurious restaurant since she picked the place, I gave my car key to the butler and we entered the big building.

"Good evening, do you have a reservation?" The waitress asked us.

"We have, in the name of Lee Minho." She looked at me over her shoulder.

The waitress led us to our table and we sat, we were by the window, allowing us to see the city under us.
I admired the view for a bit and focused back on the woman in front of me.

"It reminds me high school." She laughed lightly, I lifted an eyebrow.

"You were so popular, I felt like I was not part of your world, I still do." She shook her head.

"What do you mean, you would always start fights with me." I tilted my head.

"Yeah, because I wanted you to notice me." She smiled and her eyes got glossy.

She brushed it off with her hand and suggested we should order our meals.
The waitress came up to us and we gave her our demands.

The restaurant started to fill up more and I looked at the entry, what I wasn't expecting was to see him there.

He looked my way and then at Mrs. Kang. His head dropped down and he followed a man to a table.
I was trying to see where he went but my colleague waved her hand in front of my eyes to bring my attention back on her.
I blinked a few times.

"You're eating with me, okay?" She pointed her finger at me.

I nodded awkwardly, not knowing what to say.
We mainly discussed business after that, I wanted to finish this as soon as possible and see what Jisung was up to.

"I'll go to the bathroom, if you excuse me." I stood up and eyed the room, searching for the boy.

I walked between the tables and finally landed my eyes on him. An old man was a the other end, scolding him.
Why was he always the victim?

I approached them and bowed slightly to make them notice my presence.
The grumpy oldie stopped talking and looked in my way.

"Excuse me, Jisung, what are you doing here?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I had urgent matters I had to talk about with him." He answered.

"I want to hear my fiancé's answer, if that's okay." I put on my fakest smile and I felt warmth recovering my fingers.
Jisung put his hand over mine and nodded.

"Everything is okay, we had some things to figure out, isn't that true Mr. Choi?" He smiled sarcastically, he was scaring me.

"Uh yeah..." he scratched his neck.

"I didn't know you were gay Mr. Han, that's a surprise." He laughed, showing his yellow teeth.

"My sexual orientation is none of your business."

It was silent between us after that, Jisung reassured me and I went back to my table. I was worried for nothing.
I was shocked by his attitude just then, I didn't know he was like that in public, he was so fragile and weak around me.

"Where were you? I thought you had ditched me!" Her voice was playful but also followed by a hint of curiosity.

"I met someone I knew." I sat down and finished my food.
My phone's screen lit up and I grabbed it.

"Can you drive me home?" I looked over where he was, he was already looking at me.

"Of course" I replied shortly.

"What got you smiling like that?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing." I put my phone back in my pocket.

I paid the bill and we went out, Jisung must have had see me go outside since he joined me a few minutes later, alone.

He came by my side and stood close to me, Mrs. Kang eyed him from head to toe, then looked up at me.
She smiled and shook her head.

"You look good together." She hid her smile with her hand.

"What? No, it's not-" I started to justify.

"Oh?" She frowned.

"He's my fiancé, but it's an arranged marriage." I sighed and the younger stayed silent.

"Well, doesn't mean it can't become a real one, you guys look cuge together, I mean it."

"Thank you." I bit my lip.

"I am Han Jisung, nice to meet you." He stretched his hand out for her to shake, which she did.

"Well, nice to meet you, I better be invited at the wedding." She joked, or was she serious?

She told us goodbye and and went her way, leaving us alone together.

"Do we look cute together?" Jisung smiled to himself with sly eyes.

"Stop it." I rolled my eyes, making him laugh.
He seemed better than a few days ago, which was heartwarming to see.

I told him to follow me to my car.