Twenty-two.

"We're finally here!" Jisung clapped hos hands as we exited the airport.
The accident has postponed our plans, thus delaying our trip for our honeymoon.
I wanted to go somewhere new and when I suggested this city to Jisung he agreed immediately.

Istanbul, Türkiye.

It was cold and we both were well dressed since we knew the winter in Türkiye was freezing. Snow had already pilled up on the sides of the roads.

"It's so beautiful!" My husband looked around and approached a taxi.
We asked the driver to take us to our hotel and he tried to make a conversation.

"Where are you from?" He asked.

"Korea." We answered and he smiled.

"Oh korea! You know my grandfather fought for korean war!" He explained and we bowed.

"Oh really!" Jisung tried to talk a bit more with him and we quickly arrived at destination.
We gave him the money and thanked him, he put a thumbs up and left.

The hotel was enormous and luxurious, the view we had was amazing too.
Once we reached our room, we took a shower and head out, we planned on visiting the beautiful city but also eat as much as possible.
Jisung and I held hands in the streets as we walked pass the docks.
I bought a popular "bread" with sesame seeds on top, it was called "simit". We enjoyed the food and entered a mall because we were too cold.

[...]

"It was amazing but I'm so tired!" Jisung whined as he fell on the bed.

I laid on top of him and he giggled.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's weird because last time we were on a trip together you called me your best friend and now..." I smirked.

"And now what?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I kissed his lips and he caught my face to connect our lips again, our salivas were mixing and our breath trying to escape between our moves.

"I love you." Jisung spoke up and quickly hid his face.
I smiled and pushed his hands away.

"I love you more." I kissed him one last time and we went to shower (together).

"Can we cuddle?" He snuggled close to me and wrapped my arms around his figure.

"Of course we can." I place my head on top of his and he tightened his hug.
We were under the covers, watching TV. Everything was perfect and I loved my husband. He was my ray of sun even in the darkest night.

End

HI POOKIES!!
I wrote this book so quickly I can't even believe I finished writing it loool but anyways I hope you liked it <3
Take care loves