Twenty-one.

It had now been one week since I got out of the hospital and everything was going well, Jisung took care of me and my mom came every two day to help him.
My friends also visited to keep me company.
It was when I realised I had genuinely reliable people surrounding me.
Thanks to them my recovery was fast, I could already walk slowly and laugh without feeling pain. The doctors also helped me a lot with the re-education program.

I went to the kitchen to see Jisung cooking something. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my chin on his shoulder.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Vegetables and soup, the doctor told me it would help you walk and do physical activities." He answered and I found it amusing.
I approached his ear and whispered.

"You want me to get better quickly hmm?"

"Obviou... wait." He turned around with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey! Pervert!" He hit my shoulder and I whined even if didn't hurt me.

"I can't help it my husband is so charming." I kissed his cheek and earned a smile.

"Stop it already." The younger became red and kissed me back.

"Is this what they call the honeymoon phase?" I asked as I still hugged him.

"Probably, but I hope we stay like this forever though." He rubbed his face on mine and I found it adorable.

"You're so cute." I pinched his nose and helped him by taking out two plates and bowls. I placed them on the table and also took forks and spoons.
He served us and we sat together.

"Why are we so domestic?" I smiled at the thought.

"Don't you like it though?" He lifted his eyebrows as he took a spoon of the soup.

"I love it." I also tasted the food.

We ate as we cracked jokes and talked about the series we were currently watching called "Vincenzo"

"Don't you feel like we could solve this kind of case too?" I asked as I finished my plate.

"Baby, no." He laughed.

"Come on, I know our chemistry is better than theirs." I nudged his elbow.

"Maybe we have a the best chemistry but we certainly do not have their skills!" He stood up and cleaned the table as I did the same.

"I don't know, I am smart, you are smart, we are smart, so everything is possible." I tried to convince him.

"If you say so!" He sighed but scoffed at the same time.

[...]

"Thank you doctor!" I hung up and Jisung waited for me to say what he said.

"He thinks I'm almost healed, he told me I could enjoy my wedding now." I smiled and he tilted his head in confusion.

"What do you mean by enjoying your wedding?" He tried to understand.

"He meant we could do physical activites together, in bed." I grabbed his waist and he landed on my laps.

"Your doctor and you talk about these kinds of things?" He squinted his eyes.

"Of course, he should know about my health right?" My hands were on his thighs.

He hummed and knotted his his hands behind my neck, I brought his head down and kissed him passionately, he moved his hips and created friction between us, I caressed his butt and took off his sweater.

"Jisung?" I whispered, he had a sort of red lace top under his jumper.

"You naughty booyy..." I laughed and he hit my chest.

I attacked his body and kissed his nipple as my hand massaged his ass.
He groaned under my touch and his moves were getting impatient.
I took off my pants and boxers and he did the same.
I scretched him and once he was ready he placed himself and rode my dick. We both monaed from the pleasure and came together.
We continued for the whole night.

[...]

"I don't know if it's too early for me to say this but I love you Jisung." I dried his hair with the towel but stopped when I saw his expression.

"Do you want me to cry?" He laughed as he rubbed his eyes.

"I love you too, more than anyone actually." He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"I hope we last forever." He gave me a kiss and smiled.

I felt happy and complete, the boy in front of me provided me everything I was missing. I thought that I would never find someone to my liking, I never did. But Jisung was an exception, and I was sure he was my soulmate. He understood me without having to communicate, he helped me without complaining and loved me like no one did, when I was on my dead bed, I heard him, I could understand what he was saying clearly, and his words were propably going to stay in my heart all my life.

"Minho, my mind is a mess, I wish you would wake up and tell me it's okay, caress my cheek and reassure me like you always do.
My heart belongs to you, I feel like I'm incomplete, if you leave, I think my soul will leave with you, so we can both be at peace somewhere else, somewhere we could rest without having to worry about nothing else.
What do you think?
I am sure you can hear me, I feel it, and even if you don't, I'll repeat these words until you do, because you need to know, you need to understand who is waiting for you.
You are my husband, the one who saved me. But do you think we saved each other? I think we did.
We were destined to be together Minho, oh and I'm crying again.
You know what I told myself after our trip? I promised to always be by your side, my heart was acting up and I couldn't understand the reason, but it was you.
You made me human again when I had lost hope, I discovered what love was thanks to you."