Thirteen.

"We're already going back... I can't believe it." He pouted as he looked at our suitcases by the door.

"Right? It went by faster that I thought." I finished checking our passports and plane tickets and put them in my bag.

"We'll come back right?" He asked, his round eyes practically begging me.

"Of course, we can travel all around the world if that's what you want." I reassured him, earning a smile.

We did the check out and a taxi was waiting in front of the hotel to bring us to the airport.
During the trip, my parents called us many times to ask us how we were and what we did, but Jisung's "parents" never called, the younger would send them messages but they never answered.

We arrived at the airport, it was still dark outside and the air was cold.
I was carrying our luggages and Jisung was just looking around.

"Can we eat something?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah, you choose."

We ended up finding a cute restaurant which was thankfully not crowded.

"I'm sure I gained like 5 kilos." He admitted, before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Good, that's the goal of a trip!" I answered joyfully and took a sip of water.

He smiled shyly and finished eating his food, Jisung had a weird character, during our four days together, I got to discover more about him.
Jisung was shy, not the typical shy though, he would be at ease speaking to strangers and telling what he thinks, but he would have a hard time asking me for something or a favor, it was propably because he thought he was burdensome, even if he wasn't.
Jisung was amazed by simple things and was easily tempted, when we passed by a cute store, he would go in without thinking, oh he was also a compulsive buyer, we rarely exited a shop without buying anything.
Oh and how kind was Jisung, so kind.

I came back from my thoughts because of the younger waving his hand in front of me.

"Hm?" I shook my head lightly as a way to come back to earth.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked curiously.

"Oh nothing important, the company." I lied.

"Oh... anyways, what was your favourite moment during the trip?" His cheeks got bigger as a big smile spread on his face.

I thought about the four days and said the only thing that came to my mind :

"The first night when we cuddled to sleep."

Jisung's smile dropped and his ears became red, he nodded and hid his face under his hands.
I laughed at his reaction.

"What about you?" I wanted to know too.

He slowly looked at me.

"When we were in the fitting room." He firmly answered.

and shit.

I knew where this conversation was going, and I had no escape from it.

"Oh! Haha! Right, when we got drenched! It was so funny wasn't it?" I tried to change the way of our dialogue.

"Hmm, yeah it was, but I'm not talking about that." His eyes never left mine.

And that was what I was talking about, sometimes Jisung amazed me. He was confident, and when he had something in mind, no one could change it, like now.

I nodded and stood up to pay, I felt like a cow for escaping but I had no other choice, I knew that he was eventually going to bring it up again.

"I'm glad we arrived safely." I massaged my shoulders, sitting for so long in the plane had made me sore.
Jisung was half asleep next to me.

I dropped him at his house and drove back to mine.
It was 1 pm but I decided to sleep, the jet lag was going to be tough.

"I want to know everything!" My mom clapped her hands.

"We visited the city's classics like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum, oh we also went to Versailles." I explained.

"What else?" She was eager to hear.

"Hmm..." I thought for a minute.

"We ate a lot." I laughed as I remembered all the times we stopped at a restaurant.

"You seem to have enjoyed your trip!" She smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Oh why don't we invite Jisung for dinner?" Her face lit up.

"Uhm, why not? But I think he's tired." I responded.

She didn't even listen to me and was already calling him, I faintly heard his voice coming out from the mobile, and he propably had agreed to come since my mom seemed so happy.
I went to my room for an hour, a four-day trip had obviously made me late on my work so I had to catch up on everything.
I put my glasses back on the desk and relaxed my shoulder as I melted into my chair.
But I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open!" I shouted.

It slowly opened and I saw Jisung standing in front of it, he glanced from left to right and entered.

"Did your parents come?" I asked, closing my laptop.

"No, only me." He answered.

I stood up and sat on my bed, inviting him to do the same thing.
He followed my orders and scouted close to me, close enough for our shoulders to collide.
I didn't know what gesture would be appropriate since he thought of me as his best friend, so I just ended up staying still.

"I have a question Minho." He started.

"Tell me, Jisung." I closed my eyes, prepared for what was about to come.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer it, but at least tell me, don't escape." He continued and I nodded.

"Is it big?"

My eyes widened and I chocked on my own saliva.
I looked at the younger and his face was in full serious mode, almost like he never spoke.

"What are you talking about...?" I had maybe misinterpreted his question.

"Your dick." He said, once again his face not even moving.

Are we really going to have this conversation?

"Uhm, I mean... it's average?" I hesitated.

He simply nodded and closed his eyes.