Twelwe.

I froze.

"A best friend?" I repeated, not wanting him to actually confirm what he said.

"Yes, I'm so grateful." We parted away and he put the bracelet on my wrist, I did the same for him just after.
Our pearls were contrasting each other's and it was cute.
But the fact that he called me his best friend still wasn't sitting right with me for some reason.

We got ready and left our hotel for the city.
As soon as we got out, we could feel that the weather wouldn't be as nice as yesterday, the sky was grayish and the wind hit our faces a bit stronger than usual, we still decided to visit since it didn't look like it was going to rain.

We were wrong.

The clouds multiplied above us and without having the time to realise we were drenched.
Jisung and I ran off to a Café where we'd be safe from the rain, even if it was a bit late since we were wet from head to toe.

"Well... what should we do?" Jisung laughed.

I laughed as well, the situation making us look dumb.

"I don't know, let's wait for the rain to stop first" I suggested.

We obviously couldn't stay in those clothes, but we didn't have anything else with us at the moment.
I decided that the best idea would be to go ask the cashier if they had some clothes they could lend us.

"Hi! How can I help you?" She asked.

"Hello, Uhm, actually we got caught up in the rain and now our clothes are all wet, do you have anything we can change into? I can pay." I firmly asked.

"Oh! Let me ask my manager." She went in the backroom and came back a few minutes later with folded clothes in her hands.

"There is only our uniform! If you're fine with that, my manager said that you didn't need to pay." She handed me the uniforms and smiled.

"That's more than enough? Thank you!" I took them.

"Oh you can change into the fitting room it's right behing this door." She pointed somewhere and I nodded, I thanked her once more before telling Jisung to follow me.

"They're so nice! I thought French people were mean!" He scoffed.

"Come on! Don't rely on clichés." I shook my head slightly, a smile plastered on my face.

We entered the room and I started to strip, Jisung did the same and we were quickly left only with our boxers.
I was picking out the shirt for him when I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist.
I tensed up, when I looked down I saw a pair of hands knotted on my belly, his hair was tickling my humid back.
He didn't say anything, and neither did I.

"You know, I realised something." He started.

I hummed as a sign for him to continue.

"I've never been a fan of skinship, like at all. But you just make me want to hug and touch you." I felt a light kiss on my back, not helping my situation at all.
I was still only wearing my underwear and I was scared that the growing buldge would be noticeable.
I did my best not to turn around or move.

He finally let go of me and I unconsciously turned around to look at him, too curious about what expression he was making after telling me all that, not to mention kissing my back.
But as I feared, his eyes landed on my lower body and his eyes widened.
He opened his mouth to say something but a loud banging at the door cut him off.

"Is everything okay?!" I recognized the worker lady's voice.

"Yeah! We're out in a minute!" I quickly threw Jisung's clothes and put mine on, I was relieved he didn't have the time to comment on what he saw or else I would have been too embarrassed, even if I knew the subject would eventually come up later.

Five minutes later we were ready and I got out first.
Jisung was following me close behind, he had folded our wet clothes and put them in a bag we had with us.
We sat down at a table and Jisung ordered a Fondant au Chocolat, as for me I simply asked for an expresso.
No words were exchanged as we waited for our food and drinks, it was not an awkward silence, but it still weighted on me.

"Slow down!" I exclaimed as Jisung was eating his cake like he was craving.
He slowly put down his spoon and munched what he already had in his mouth.
I took a sip of my coffee and looked outside, the rain had stopped already and the sun was now exposed in the big blue sky.

We ended eating our sweets and left.

"Am I cute?" He put his hands under his chin as to look cuter.

"Uhm.. don't know about that..." I scoffed.

"What! You're mean." He put the glasses back and went to look for other accessories.
I was also walking through the shelves, looking at the items displayed on them.

Jisung wanted to do shopping as always and I tagged along because I wanted to.
I sat down, waiting for him, because I had found nothing I liked. I remembered our bracelets, making me take a look at mine.
I had mixed feelings, I had knew him for two weeks only, which was not a long period, but I could feel something I hadn't before.
I didn't know what romantic love was, I had never been in a relationship, let alone have a crush on someone. I was always so ignorant about the things my friends talked about, I had no experience and I often wondered how I would know the day I actually would have a crush on someone, but at this precise moment, I think I didn't need an answer, you just know.

I zipped my lips into a soft smile and my eyes went back to Jisung who was trying earrings.