Eleven.

I sat at a table once my plate was full, Jisung told me he was going to search through the buffet, to make sure he took a bit of everything.

I was waiting, wondering what took him so long, he wasn't coming back so I went to search his figure through the large restaurant.
I found him a few minutes later, strangely relieved. I was going to join him until I saw that he was talking to a man who I think was about our age. Jisung didn't seem happy, more like he wanted to escape.
I frowned and walked up to them.

"Jisung, what are you doing?" My eyes landed on his worried face, making me loose my patience.

Once our eyes met I could feel the fear he had been holding in them, he caught my hand and intertwined our fingers, squeezing it hardly.

The man looked at our hands and chuckled.

"Hitting on me while you already have someone huh?" He pointed at me.

The boy next to me was trembling, but I noticed that he shook his head lightly, propably not knowing what to say.

The whole situation started to annoy me.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice sounding louder than expected.

"Ask your man!" He laughed and I couldn't take his bothering expression anymore.
I grabbed him by the collar with my free hand.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or what you want but I can see how my husband is scared, I'll have the security called on you, so now go away." I took Jisung's hand and went to an hotel worker and explained the situation briefly, he went to talk to the man and took him outside.
I sighed and realised I was still holding his hand.
I turned around quickly and took him into my arms.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I parted away to listen to his answer.

"I took he was going to assault me, he was so weird, he approached me and took my arm, I... I was disgusted." He sighed, hiding his face with his palm.

"It's okay, Ji, let's eat quickly and go back to our room hmm? Unless you don't want to?" I put my hand on his back and rubbed it to reassure him.

"I'd love that." He exhaled and we went back to our table.

It was silent but not embarrassing, I was busy making sure he was eating correctly and not dozing off.

"How do you like it?" I pointed at his full plate.

"It's delicious!" He was munching happily, as if nothing had happened.

I didn't know Jisung's past, or how he reacted usually. I wanted to learn to know him, to be able to help him without him having to put it into words.
We finished eating and went back to our room.

"Ji?" I sat next to him on the bed

"Hm?" His gaze landed on me.

"How do you feel?" I hesitated a bit before asking, scared that he didn't want to talk about it.

"I'm okay Minho, really." The corners of his lips went up and he sat up, his arm touching mine.

We looked at each other for a few seconds and I could feel his eyes on my lips briefly, our eyes met again and the tension was easily noticeable.
I cleared my throat and the silence broke.

He took his phone out and I had a glimpse of his wallpaper which seemed familiar.

"Did you set our picture as your wallpaper?" I leaned forward to see better.

His eyes widened and he chewed his bottom lip as if I caught him doing something he shouldn't.

"Hm, the picture is pretty." He nodded and I saw his wallpaper clearly :

"Send it to me, I want it as my wallpaper too

"Send it to me, I want it as my wallpaper too." I ordered and he sent me the picture as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

I changed my phone's regular Iphone wallpaper and was pretty satisfied with the result.

"We match now!" He took my mobile and held both his and mine in front on fim, smiling funnily at the sight.

"It's cute." I admitted.

[...]

"Wow today was even more tiring!" He sat down on the floor as soon as we step into the room.

"It was beautiful, wasn't it?" I laughed and put down our shopping bags.

"It was incredible." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Oh wait..." he smiled and stood up to go search through the bags we brought from the airport the day before, he was rummaging into the items when he finally found what he wanted.

He had a little black box in his hand and he was holding it dearly as if it was particularly important.

"It's for you." He handed me the object and I took it, I waited for a few seconds, looking at him with a suspect look before actually opening it.
The box contained a little bracelet with black pearls and a few diamonds, it was classy and chic and I was in love with it.

"Wait." I gave him the box back and went to pick something from the pocket of the trousers I wore yesterday.
I handed him an exact same item and he seemed rather surprised at the ressemblance.

"What is that?" He asked.

"Open it." He did as I told and his eyes widened in shock.
I had bought him the same accessory but they were white pearls instead of black.
His eyes started shining as he looked at both our bracelets in awe.

"You're not going to cry, are you?" I lowered my head to meet his gaze and I seaw a tear running down.
Instinctively my hand went up to wipe it off.

"I'm crying because I'm happy." He reassured me and held the hand I used to comfort him.
He melted into my touch and I was unable to move, my hand was becoming hot and the weird feeling inside my stomach grew stronger.
I didn't want to let him go, actually, I wanted to hold him even more.

"I'm happy I have a best friend like you."