1.

Author's POV:

Don't do this please!! Let me go please, please let me go! Don't touch me, PLEASEE, Please, please...
She opened her eyes with jerk as her driver called her out. She looked towards him with straight face for a while. Seeing her he gulped and said, " Mam, we reached the office." Hearing these she collected herself and got down from the car.

Entering the office ignoring all the good mornings she directly went towards her cabin only to face her irritating assistant, Negi sharma, as soon as, Vaani entered she said, " the coffee is on the table and after 30mins you have meeting with Mr.Chadda for their new project and in afternoon you have to attend a charitable event arranged by your mother and your parents have strictly asked to attend it and if you are not going to attend the event, you won't like the consequences. After that you have to take care of few things and few site visits are scheduled in evening."

Soon she ended and Vaani continued enjoying her coffee thinking about something.

Vaani's POV:

I want to forget everything but my subconscious mind is not helping me much.
Anyways, let's back to work as I have a company to run and look after.

As I entered, Negi started informing about all the work I have to do today. And I was paying my undivided attention to it but wait what the event no one at home informed me about it, if they want me to attend it they could said about it directly to me there is no need to involve my assistant.

Anyways, they always do stuff like this. It's just I don't like attending such events, where people judge you good for nothing.
But I can't help it I have to attend it as my parents want me to so let's do it for them.

(Time skip)
"Negi, just inform driver to be ready with 5 minutes, I will be done by then." I informed my assistant and checked everything one last time before leaving for good for nothing event.

But before going to event let's have some lunch as I don't think so anyone will let me eat there and girll, food comes first. Thinking this I informed my driver to stop at a nice restaurant.

After some like whole 10 minutes, we reached at a some cafè. It's seems to be pretty decent. As I was about to enter the cafe a sudden scream of old lady came into my notice and I turned back to see what happened and what I saw was unbelievable.

There is some guy looking all handsome and decent yet dangerous almost clashed his car with that old lady and is arguing with her like man seriously, atleast show some respect. That's when I realised I have to go and knock some senses in his little brain.

"Hey aunty, are you alright, is there any major injury or should I call an ambulance or I can also drive you to the hospital."
I first bombarded my questions to that lady who just got hit by car because knocking some senses can wait.
After getting assurance from that lady, I turned towards that guy and said, " Hey mister, whosoever you are, first you hit the lady and now arguing with her, that's how you treat the people."

To my surprise he said, " Ohhh, so you are the one who planned all this, to get my attention, wait how much money do you want, tell me? Wait, I will give you a blank cheque fill whatever amount you want to just leave my way, I have many important things to take care of."

What he just said how can someone throw a cheque on my face, now you have to pay for the little stunt you pulled.
"Wait, how you think you are? For whose attention I will do this childish tactics. As much as I know you are not someone like fictional character, so better be in your limit And so this attitude of money to someone else, infact tell me how much should I pay you to apologise to the lady, wait let me give you a blank cheque, it would be better, no?"
Saying these I tore his cheque infront of him and throw that on his face and asked my driver to bring my cheque book and I threw a blank cheque on his face and just left from there as I can't make up stomach wait more because of some stupid people.