11.

RUDRA's POV :

As soon as I entered the Singhania mansion. Everyone was sitting there except the younger ones and my jaana.

I wanted to ignore them but her mother noticed me and came towards, first she greeted me and I reciprocated, "Namaste, can you tell me where Vaani's room is?"

As I completed her face became red, anger is visible on her face, I don't know why but she seems to be super angry.
Before I can ask her what happened she started, "Sorry, Rudra beta for whatever she did. I know, she never listens to anyone until she gets a slap. I know, it's my mistake I must have taught her some manners. Please beta, we are seeking forgiveness on her behalf. We assure you that from now she will do as you ask her to." She completed her rants and stared at me with guilt and anger in her eyes.
Guilt for not teaching her daughter some ethics and angr on her being so reckless, even when she doesn't know anything.

She again opened her mouth to say something but I snapped at her, "Don't you dare to open your mouth for speaking rubbish about my girl, Mrs. Singhania.
If you won't be her mother then I would have made sure that you regret every single breath you take. So, be careful while speaking about my girl. I won't give anybody another chance for making her sad or gloomy."

Everyone gasped and her mom mumbled something which I wasn't able to hear.

I left all of them and asked one of the servants for her room and went straight into her room.

Entering her room which is completely messed up which I guess happened due to her trying to do all things altogether.

I signalled both of her brothers to go and assured them that I will take her soon.
I entered her closet trying to find her.

As I entered and was about to knock the door of the washroom. The door opened revealing her in just a towel wrapped around her and her hair tied with a towel.

I was seeing her from eyes to toe scanning every inch of her. She tried to close the door but I held it and pinned her. I just kissed her to make all her insecurities flew away.
She is just like the drug which I will never get enough of. She just tastes like pure bliss.

Because I know the way her face paled realising I am seeing through every imperfections she has.
And she is the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on. She knows how to confront, how to stand for your own self, she is confident, independent and doesn't need anyone's approval before doing anything for herself.

This is what I am most attracted to. Yes, I realised that I feel something because every time I get to know more about her the more I feel for her. I don't know about loving her or not but she is mine from the moment she decided to marry me.

No one now has the power to take her away from me except her.
And I hope she will never get away from me because I can destroy the world now for having her in my arms all safe and secure.

And after knowing that her family doesn't like her even a bit and how she is treated by her own mother made this desire even more strong. That marks on her cheeks, I still remember how my heart ached after seeing her in that condition.

After releasing that she is out of breath, I left her and just took her in my arms and made her sit on the counter.

"Ru...... I mean Rudra, I can walk and second thing I have to get ready we are getting late please go and wait outside.
Waitt...., where are Abhi and Abhay?"
She said all in one go. But my heart stopped at just Ru the way she addressed me is soo cute.

"Jaana, what did you call me?"
I asked her ignoring things she asked me to do.

"Rudra, go I have to get ready. We are getting late." She said trying to ignore my question.

"Janna, what you just called me?" This time I asked her more coldly looking deep into her eyes.

"Ru....." She said trying not to show how much my intense gaze is affecting her.

"From now onwards you are going to call me this only, understood?" I almost ordered her.

"I am not going to take your orders, Mr. Rathore. I am not your employee whom you can order around." She said this and her aura changed completely.

And now I understood that she doesn't like when someone orders her to do something.
I made a mental note to never order her to do anything.

"I got that my lady, you have my sincere apologies. Now, I am requesting you to call me this only because I like you calling me something that no one calls me." I said a bit dramatically bowing infront of her.

She giggled at my antics and her giggling is the most melodious thing I have ever heard.
She looks soo pretty while giggling.

I don't know what is happening to me. I am going complete crazy around her. I have to book an appointment with the best psychiatrist otherwise I will lose my sanity for sure.

I started drying her hair with the dryer while she played with her fingers and occasionally looked at me with a lot of emotions which I am unable to understand.

Soon I dried her hair and went out giving her space to change.
She came faster than I expected and she is wearing black top with black joggers, Minimal makeup, golden studs, with a chain around her having a butterfly pendant and white sneakers

She is looking so beautiful, her long hair left open, which moves with every step she takes. I didn't realised how long I kept staring at her. She came and stood infront of me and snapped her fingers that's when I realised that I got lost completely in her.

"Ru, where were you lost?" She asked

"Just in the ethereal beauty in front of me that obsufcated every other thing." I said while caressing her cheeks slightly.

And she blushed like she literally blushed at my remark. That means she liked it. I grinned like some kid got its favourite thing.

This girl going to make me crazy one day for sure.

"Ru, way too cheesy. I don't like this much cheese." She said trying to not blush hard.

"Jaana, aap kaho toh hum butter, avacado, Nutella, chocolate sab laga sakte hai. Apko yu blush karta dekhne k liya. Ha but I would like it more if you blush while I am hovering over you." I said with a playful smile.

"Rudra, stop it on. My cheeks will hurt you kept saying such things." she said while holding both of her cheeks with her palm

"Jaana, meh toh bas....." She cut me off before I can go ahead with my flirting sessions. But don't ask me why I am flirting with her because I, myself also don't know that

"Rudra, bhot ho gaya apka abb. Chalo wait kar rahe hai woh dono humara."
Saying this she dragged me with her.

Meanwhile her whole family and servants was seeing this scene gasping and getting shocked to core. Some servants were whispering things which were are clearer heard. Soon my body got stiffened seeing the changes in her after hearing those remarks.

And her hold on me loosened. She turned towards me and said like a mere whisper loud enough for me to hear,
"Rudra, I am sorry, I should remember that you have a image to maintain. I won't repeat such a thing again." Saying these she directly went towards the helipad.

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️,
So Aaj meri exams acchi gaai hai soo enjoyy..

Do vote and comment

Yours lovely author,
Aashii