27.

Vaani's POV:

"Mam you can't come inside. I have to first call the Savita mam."

Saying this the guard went inside. I don't know what I am feeling. I am just too blanked out to think anything.

I am not allowed in the house that is going to be my home soon. Why did Savita maa asked the guard to do this.
Yes Savita maa because she asked me to call her that I can't call my mom that but she wanted me to call her this. It felt good and now....... I am just too shocked to feel or say anything.

"Vaani, calm down. You are shivering baccha. Plaesa calm down I am with you. Take breaths for me pleasee." Ahana's voice made their way to my ears and it helped soothing me not much but it is working.

I tried taking deep breaths but it is not helping.
"Vaani look at me baby calm down. Baby pleasee. Breath baccha breath."
I tried and slowly it started getting better. I am getting better. Thank god! We are in the car otherwise people might have seen me.

I saw Savita maa coming towards us with the aarti ki thali and everyone is following her. That's when I stepped out from the car.
Tears started flowing through my eyes. I know I am getting too emotional but what can you expect from the girl who never got such love of mother.

"Vaani bacche, aesa rote nahi hai. Mujhe apni beti ka swagat aesa rote hue nahi karna." Savita maa said and her eyes moistened too.

Then she did my aarti and welcomed me into the house. I don't know what I have done to get such a family as my in-laws.

Everyone is sitting in the living room with me and Rudra in centre.
Soon three boys and two girls came in front of us with a grin and that's when I knew its his cousins.

"Bhabhii maa, let me introduce you to all.
Phela dadi sa jinhe aap janti hi hai.
Phir badi ma aur bade papa jinhe bhi aap janti hai. Phir maa, baba the most liberal and Frank person of this family. Phir aati hai humari pyaari bhua sa joh humesa hume inn logo se bacha leti hai. Phir aate hai apke devar aur apki nanad..... (He left a sigh) meh Jay Pratap Rathore. Baaki ye log apna apna bata dega apko." Saying this he backed out.

"Hello bhabhi ma, meh Jahan Pratap Rathore."

"Meh Shubham Raichand."

"Aur hum dono apki nanad."both the girls said in unison.
"Meh Ashika Rathore."
"Aur meh Nisha Raichand."

"Dekho bhabhi maa abb, apko hum sab ko acche se janne k liye humare saath chalna hoga." Said Jahan.
I looked at Savita maa and she nodded her head and that's when I got up and started following them.

After reaching the gate they all stopped suddenly.
"What happened? Why all of you stopped?" I asked because the room ahead is the epitome of perfection. The paint on the walls, the interior and the aura that this room holds is just so soothing. I wonder who this room belongs to.

Saying this I went inside the room before they could even answer my question. I know it is wrong to enter someone's room without their permission but it isn't feeling wrong. I started seeing everything in the room with so much kin, like everything here is placed after so much thought.

As I turned, there is a huge mirror and in the mirror my picture is there from I guess  our trip to Vegas.

That's when the reality hits me. Whose room is this. And when I looked at the entrance there, the owner of this room stood leaning against the door frame smirking proudly and mischievously.

Ohh godd, why it always have to be me!!

"Vaani, it's not good to enter someone's room without their permission." He said in his dark voice which did nothing but make me wet.

"Yes, it is but in someone else room, it belongs to my fiance so it is mine and there is nothing wrong in this." I said with confidence and standing right infront of him folding my hands against my chest.

Seeing us like this all of them started hooting and that's when I remembered we are not alone. I immediately stepped back.

"Chalo apan kisi room meh chalte hai, tumhare bhaiya ko accha nahi lagega koi unke room mein aaye." Saying this mainly to taunt him I start walking towards the hall which is on this floor.

"Bhabhi ma, vesa apko reels bana na pasand hai like are into social media or not." Asks Jay who is a social media sensation.

"Mein vesa banati toh nahi hu, sirf kaam k related reels banati hu baaki aesa kuch nahi but I won't mind if you want to make one with us." I said, trying not to disappoint him.

His face lit up and so of the others. I am feeling so good they all care for me and already love.

"Haa but meri ek sharat hai, we will make arigato reel." I added further and they all made faces as expected.

"Bhabhi ma, this is wrong apan alag se girls reel banayega, arigato is not my type." Said Ashika. I assumed it how she will be but she isn't what her social media looks like.

"Haa, bhabhi ma, I agree with Ashi apan alag se reel banaega." Neha said agreeing with her sister.

"Shubham, at least you will join us, right?"
I asked him as he is so quiet.

"Bhabhi ma, I was saying it would be great if I will be the cameraman, kyuki ye dono se toh camera nahi sambhalega." He said mocking Ashika and Neha.

"Okk, theek hai toh Me, Jay and Jahan are making the reel, shubham will be the cameraman and uske baad meri Ashu aur Neha ki reel banaega, is it alright?"

"Yes bhabhi maa." They all said together or maybe I should say scream together.

Hello lovelies ❤️😘,

Next update is shaam ko aaega tab tak iss pe pyaar barsao

Yours Lovely author,
Aashii