19.

Author's POV:

Both the girls got ready for their day out. They first went to try the street food and enjoy each other's company.

They were enjoying every single moment of their day forgetting about every other thing in the world.

They stopped when they spotted a shop which seemed like a somewhat vintage theme. They both looked at each other and gave 'you know what' look and nodded at each other and entered inside.

It was cafe with wooden flooring which have a feeling of home and the peace and calmness here takes you away from the outer chaotic world.

They both walked towards the reception and called for someone to show up. Soon the lady came who seems to be in her late 70s.
"Ohh, we have two young and beautiful ladies here. Tell me how I can help you?" She asked them

"Hello, we are here for brunch." Said Ahana.

"Ohh nice, so what would you like to order any special preferences or if you want we also do surprise brunch in which the food which comes on your table will be surprised to you." The lady said.
They both gave each other a look and Vaani said, "Mam, we would like to have the surprise brunch but we hope it would be for two people otherwise the food will get wasted."

"Don't worry about that. You two make yourself comfortable here and I will bring your food till then." Saying this she left from there.

The two girls took their places and started clicking lots of pictures and sharing about their life. The place which before their arrival was calm and peaceful is now filled with lots of laughters and gossips. This place now feels so lively and filled with happiness.

After some time, the lady came there with a tray full of various food items. As soon as the items were placed on the table both the girl's eyes were filled with excitement as all the items present there were from their favourite items.

They enjoyed their brunch with a lot of discussion on different topics from politics to beauty cosmetics, from dresses to business, almost everything.

After brunch they went shopping and they shopped for everyone and for themselves too.

The sun was about to dawn they both headed back to the resort.
After reaching in the Vaani's room they called all the boys to come there only.

Every one was gathered in her room and Vaani was showing the gifts that she bought for Abhi and Abhay.
She bought so many things for them that they were so happy.

Ahana noticed Rudra sulking in the side she elbowed Vaani and leaned towards her, "Vanu, see he is sulking there like a little kid he loves you a lot. He deserves the gift that you bought for him please give it to him, hmmm." Whispering this to her she got up and said, "Abhi and Abhay you both can see the gifts in India also right now I want to have some time with my girl so will you please leave."

"Haa, ha we are going, don't give us that look." Abhay said making weird faces and left the room.

Rudra also got up to leave but was soon stopped by Ahana, "Aree jeejs, where are you going? I didn't asked you to leave. Please sit."

Rudra didn't have the energy to argue with her as he was already upset that she didn't bring anything for him.

Ahana confirmed that both Abhi and Abhay are not near Vaani's room and after that she left the room too leaving our couple alone.

Vaani closed the door as Ahana left and walked towards the bed and took a packet out of one of her shopping bag and walked to Rudra and was about to sit beside him he pulled her into his lap. She was about to say something but Rudra's one glare was enough for making Vaani shut.

She handed the packet to Rudra and gestured him to open it.
As soon as he opened it there was white tshirt which had lipstick marks and a text written on it. He smiled reading it and looked d at Vaani. Vaani hide her face in the crook of his neck to hide her embarassment.

Seeing the condition of Vaani, Rudra read it loud, "I belong to only one person Vaani Rudra Pratap Rathore."
He called her softly, "Jaana...."
She didn't replied just gestured him to look further.

He again looked into the packet and there was one more plain tshirt. He looked at her confusingly.
"I brought bcos I thought you might not want to wear this in public so I bought this tshirt as you look good in plain white tshirt." She was blushing mess by now and hearing this comment of her Rudra too blushed a little.

"Jaana, why won't I will wear it in public?" He asked hiding his blush.
"Because you know my lipstick marks and the text written on it." She said feeling awkward.

"Jaana, i don't have any shame in flaunting my wife's love to the public. Let people think what they want to you are my favourite person and you gifted me this so how can I not wear this." He said making more blush.

Hearing his cheesy lines she felt too much and she wasn't comfortable in the position she was sitting and he noticed that and made her sit comfortably on his lap with both of her legs on his either side and both of them were facing each other.

In this process the packet fell down and there was something more in the packet which made noise as it hit the floor.
Vaani was surprised as he didn't bought anything else and Rudra bent to take it and see what's in there.

As soon as he looked what inside the packet he smirked which was soon converted into mischievous smile and Vaani snatched the packet from his hands to look what's in there.

She put her hand inside and took the thing and it was a packet of condom.
Her face was flushed with embarassment meanwhile Rudra was smiling so mischievously.

He put his hand around the back of her neck and pulls her towards him. There lips were inches apart and then whispered, "Jaan aren't you way too much desperate for me." With a glint of mischief and teasing evident in his voice.

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️,

Aaj update jaldi de Diya kyuki abhi thoda late ho ga next update aane meh.

Aur mujhe ye wala cliffhanger bhot pasand so byee till next updates😘😘😚😚

Votes aur comments Karo apna apna pyaar barsao aur meh chapters update karung.
Simple

Your lovely author,
Aashii❤️