4.

Author's POV:

Rudra: Will you allow me to destroy every single person that tries to hurt my Jaan. To fulfill all the wishes that my Jaan have. To love, adore, cherish the presence of my Jaan. To become the only person who can address you as Jaan. Boliye Ms. Singhania, will you be my Jaan? Because the moment you stepped in my life everything started making sense. From giving nicknames are cringe to the urge of calling you from every cute names. You turned my life into most beautiful way. I want to wake up next to you and see you sleeping cutely beside me. To grow old with you, to have little version of you. All I want is you, all means all, your past, present, future, your insecurities, your trust issues, sab chahiye mujhe. Boliye, kya aap puri ki puri humari hone k liye taiyaar hai?

(Speak Ms. Singhania, will you be my Jaan)
(I want everything. Speak up, are you ready to be mine completely)

Vaani's eyes got teary till he completed. She was on the verge on break down. As no one till now showed this much affection by mere words.

With teary eyes she said,

Vaani: Rudra... , itna pyaar karte aap humse, toh uss din kyu jaane Diya hume apne se door, jab Hume sab se jyada jarurat thi pyaar ki, tab toh apne hume vapas humare gharwalo k pass bhej diya, jinhone hume itne dard diye.

Guilt took over Rudra completely, he don't wanted to make her feel as if he is forcing himself on her.

Seeing the quite Rudra, Vaani continued,

Vaani: Nahi hai na jawab apke pass koi, hoga bhi nahi. Kyuki ye sirf khene ki bate hai...

Before she can speak further, Rudra got up and took her in his embrace, holding her tightly but not to choke her.

She was feeling so safe in his embrace that nothing is going to hurt her until he is there, but she was still hurt that why he left her that night, if he loves her this much. She want answers to her questions but right now, being in his embrace is making her relax.

Feeling her getting relaxed, he felt some relief. Then he lifted her up and made her sit on the chair, whereas he sat on the ground on his both knees, infront of her.
Took her hands in his and said,

Rudra: Jaan, that night I left you because I don't want to force myself on you. I know that I should be there with you, but I wasn't there with you and for that I am sorry and I promise, I will never leave you no matter what the circumstances are.

Vaani: Toh kab bana rahe hai aap mujhe apna?

RUDRA's POV;

I am not sure if I heard it correctly. Like, she seriously said yes for marrying me.
I am so happy right now. I am feeling on the top of this world. Nothing in this world gave me this level of happiness till now. I am feeling the king of this entire universe. My queen is ready to be mine completely.

She said again but more loudly, "Rudra, kab bana rahe ho app hume apna?"

I snapped a bit and then spoke,"Jaan, hum toh apko abhi apna bana le. Lekin, sab bado ka aashirwad bhi jaruri haina?"

To which she just nodded and got up from the chair, making me stand, then she made me sit on the chair and then sat on my lap, like a cute baby, definitely she is my cute baby.

After adjusting her on my lap, "Jaan, can I ask you a question?" I asked her to which she nodded, and asked me to continue.
"Jaan, that night you said you don't want to marry me, infact when I asked you about your plans regarding marriage. You said you don't want to marry anyone, then suddenly what happened that you agreed for marrying me."

As soon as I completed, her body got stiff as she sat straight and cupped my face and said, "All this time, I was holding myself from falling for you, as I was scared that I might regret falling for you, and you will also leave me like.. , but anyways now I have this feeling that you will never let us fall apart."

As she completed a proud smile appeared on my face, thinking that she started trusting me.

Now it's my turn, to make sure that she does not regret falling for me, trusting me and believe in me and my words.

I will make her realise how much love and care she deserves and make sure that she will never settle for something less than what she deserves.

Hello lovelies❤️❤️,

So from now I am updating short chapters so that I will be able to update chapters more quickly and give more regular updates.

Guyss,
Please vote and comment.

Your lovely author,
Aashii❤️