16.

Author's POV:

They rested for the entire day after they landed. In the night Vaani fell asleep while working on her designs. Meanwhile, Rudra made her sleep properly on the bed and also packed all her belongings. Then he slept on the couch only to make sure that she don't have panic attacks at night.

Next day in the morning sunlight peeked in their room which disturbed Vaani's sleep.
She rubbed her eyes before opening them.
She sat up and looked around and found Rudra sleeping on the couch.

She felt millions of butterflies seeing him sleeping peacefully. She stared at him while thinking, until yesterday she was thinking he is faking his emotions he is just using her to complete his revenge, all the things that he was expressing was just an act but one fight between them set her free, free to fall for him, free to love him, free from all her insecurities but still only one question rings in her mind constantly that why will he fall for a girl who doesn't have perfect body nor she looks perfect, she have many flaws and some of it he already have seen.

Her overthinking started consuming her mind in the early morning. She was trying to avoid these things going in her mind but she was helpless, helpless to not be able to control her emotions, her thoughts.

She snapped hearing his husky morning voice, "Jaana, if you kept staring at me like these then I won't be able to control myself for a long time."

"Hhh... What do you mean?" She asked him innocently.

He stood up and came close to her, bent near her ears and whispered "Don't be innocent jaana you very well know what I mean." And then kissed her ear lobe and went out directly towards his room leaving the shocked and surprised Vaani behind.

Vaani got up from the bed and took her clothes out and got ready for the day.
Today they were going to visit the colarado river and mystic falls laser show.

She wore a beautiful blue floral dress with a hat and minimal jewelry.

Meanwhile Rudra wore a nice blue denim shirt and black pants.