8.

RUDRA's POV;

As I asked her about what her mother was talking about.
"Rudra, it's nothing much important, just let it be na." She replied.

"Jaan, if it's not that important, than tell me, why are you hiding it from me?" I said in my usual cold tone slightly backing off.

"Aree, I am not hiding anything from you it's just that it's not important for you to know."
She replied getting irritated.

"Jaan" I said sternly.
"Ok fine, if you want to know it so desperately than fine, she was talking about the buisness deal that happened between khwaish and Singhania's." She replied rolling her eyes.

"First don't roll your eyes at me. And secondly if it's a buisness deal than why it is related to our marriage." I said in my cold voice only which I don't use usually with her.

"Sorry, it's confidential. I am not allowed to tell you anything about it. It will violate the contract which I already agreed to." She said quite professionally.

"If it's related to our marriage than I am supposed to be aware of it." I replied in same way.

"It's not related to you, it's related to me, as it is some formalities that every daughter of Singhania have to do before getting married and I am sure that my parents will do something inappropriate in this too."

I nodded at her understanding the situation, but still why I feel that it's not what she said, it's something else which she is hiding.

I know that there can be a deal but why are they talking about it at home they should talk about it in the meeting room in the office. Why my psychic mind is not allowing me to believe her and trust her.

Because she is not saying the truth.

Aree, why will she hide from me she loves me.

She don't love you idiot but it's you, who love her.

I don't love her, I am just quite attracted towards her.

Okk, if you say so but truth remains truth
only.

Anyways, I will find out if she is lying or not.

Vaani's POV:

My mom genuinely have some love for screaming everything. There are many servants also who can hear and who knows there must be some of our rivals pet, who could have leaked about it.

Rudra also heard it but thank God, she didn't screamed everything. It's already quite difficult to convince him what would happen she blabbered out everything, he for sure will break this alliance.

And than I will be unable to reach all the things that this family is trying to hide from me.

The moment I entered in the room where everyone was present there, waiting for me. All the video proofs and the documents are lying there on the table in the centre.

This is the moment when I got the flashback of everything happened several years ago.

I went to all the videos and documents and the one thing I found in common is the same mark, that was present on that person's hand and almost everyone has that mark and in document also there a different kind of stamps.

I made a mental note to find about this mark later on.

According to my knowledge, i don't think so that any of this document or videos are manipulated infact noone touched it since years. As they are all covered in dust.

I can find the every person who is related to it by any means, I don't care what relation they hold to it.

I will destroy every single person who made me so pathetic that time. They took away all my happiness that day.

I didn't get the love and support of my family due to these people who are living so  peacefully till now, but now i will make sure each one of them suffer the most and die in the worst way possible

But I have to everything carefully, neither Rudra nor any of my family member should come to know about it.

Thinking all this, I went to my room and started going through all mh mails, and suddenly message popped from one of my most trusted men.

Seeing his text I called him, "Good going, find everything about Rudra and every single person related to him. Also, meet me at 'the place'. I want you to personally find out about something that I can't tell you on the call."

Helloo lovelies ❤️❤️,
Abhi k liye itna hi baaki next chapter me and I will try to update it soon.

Vote bhi kar do yaar accha lagta hai.
Baaki tum logo kar hai.