12.

Vaani's POV:

After our kissing session. He made me sit on the counter and started drying my hair. With so much attention which I am obviously not used to.

The way he acted when he realised I was getting insecure and all. After he was done drying my hair, he asked me to get ready and moved out of the closet.

I got ready so quickly and as I came out he first of all was shocked he wasn't expecting me to get ready this quickly.

Then he seems to be lost somewhere I don't know what he is thinking.
He is just staring at me with his mouth hung low open.

I closed his mouth but he didn't even realise that. And my overthinking took all over me but I decided to ask him directly.

After hearing his remarks I am genuinely all flabbergasted and my cheeks heated up so much that I guess that the blush must be visible.

Then continues his Little flirting session which for sure make thousands of butterflies take flight in my stomach but at the same time there was this assurance of having someone who loves you who adores you. But does he adore me really, does he care for me, will be protect me it's not like I need someone to protect me I can do it by myself but sometimes you want someone to take your stand or stay by your side, which I never had.

I dragged him with me as his flirting was not getting over and we are getting late and to my surprise he gladly came with me, grinning like an idiot.

As soon as we got out of the room. Saw every one around us are gasping or whispering things like
'she for sure has done some magic to get man like him'
'see how shameless she is for doing such things, that too with such a big ceo'
'she is so dominating'
She is a very arrogant girl idk how he is going to handle her.'
The glare from my mom and other members of the family were more than enough for me to understand that I went too far showing my real emotions.

As when I turned to see his reaction his jaw was clenched and anger dripping from his face. Maybe he also didn't liked it. How he is getting dragged by a girl whom he met just a few weeks ago.
It might be deteorating for his image of a CEO.

Analysing everything I left his hand and after apologizing to him and I started moving towards the helipad.

But after taking few steps, I halted at my place when I heard a loud thud of breaking of something.
When I turned to see what happened.
There was a vase on the floor shattered into small pieces. As my eyes landed on the one who did this my eyes teared up and I ran towards him and took his bleeding hand in mine.

"Rudra, are you crazy. Why you broke that vase also with your hands. See, now it's bleeding so much. I know, what I did was wrong but you can confront me or scream at me but why the hell you want to hurt yourself." I said and at the end I broke down into tears but my eyes were fixed on his hand and his were fixed on me.

"Jaana, I am not angry on the thing that you dragged me with yourself. Please calm down baby. It's hurts seeing you cry. Please jaana, sorry I won't do anything that hurts you. Please stop crying." He coed me while caressing my cheeks and my hair.

"Then why did you broke that glass?" I asked him

"Baccha, I am angry but not on you. Wil you please stop crying now because it's genuinely hurting me." He said to which I nodded but didn't left him even for a second.
I understood she is not going to leave me and I don't have any prblm with it.

He walked towards the few servants who were talking rubbish about me. His glare was enough for them to be feared.

"I am his man, she have all the rights on me and she can do whatever she feels like doing. She doesn't need any of yours tags and advices. Am I clear Mrs. Singhania."
He said loud enough for everyone in the mansion to hear it and he said last line especially to my mother. I don't know how he knows that I am feared by my mother.

As he completed I looked at my Rudra with so much adoration that how nicely he understands me and takes my stand even when it's such a small matter.

"Yes Rudra beta, she can do whatever she wants to." She said with so much venom in her voice and of course many death glares to me

I ignored her. "Should I carry you to the helipad?" He asked me so calmly and softly completely different than the tone he used just a few minutes ago.

I thought for a bit and then denied. He took mine hand in his and interwined our hands.
As we reached the jet both of my brothers gave me a look and I knew what's coming.

"Ohhhhhooooo" both Abhi and Abhay said together.

"Jiju, you can leave her hand, she won't run away anywhere. I can take that guarantee." Abhay said coming close to the Rudra.

"Yes jiju, don't worry she is loyal to you." Abhi also joined Abhay

Rudra glared at them but they came close to me and Abhay said, "haa we accept ki isse gussa aata hai, thodi arrogant bhi hai, bhot lame jokes Marti hai, mood spoiler bhi hai. But jesi bhi hai humne apko phela hi bata Diya hai taki baad meh aap kuch na bolo ki mujhe defective piece pakada diya and all that."

I hope that Rudra takes it as a joke only because after all that happened downstairs is enough for today I don't want any drama now.

"Aree saale sahab, kisne kaha apki behan defective piece hai, jara humari najaro se dekhiye ek dum perfect hai. Aur humari biwi sirf unpe gussa karti hai jo uske layak hote hai aur woh arrogant nahi bas thodi si private hai." He said while taking both them with him.
And his words genuinely have the power to make me feel happy and now I am blushing like an idiot.
But why he is doing all these things it is just making it hard for me to not fall for him because I have to break his heart someday by telling him the truth, the truth of why I agreed on marrying him.

I can't marry anyone because I know no one will ever accept me with my past, my trauma, and my wounds that is never going to heal.

Why can't he just be simple and not make it more tough for me. I know I started falling for this man. I started developing a soft corner for him.

My heart aches seeing him in pain.
When he was hurt there and frightening everyone I was there taking care of his wounds. He didn't even flinched when I applied antiseptic on his wounds it was me who was hissing in pain.

Why, why he has to do such act of being so generous? Why can't he act like a normal man.

Hello lovelies ❤️❤️,
As I said exam acchi thi soo enjoyy the double update aur rahi baat next update ki toh tumlog thoda pyaar barsao

Meh tume updates dungi simple.
Aur meh instagram pe bhi hu so do follow me there for updates and spoilers😁

So do vote and share you reviews.

Your lovely author,
Aashii