15.

Author's POV:

It's been almost two days since that fight.
They all are now in Vegas chilling in their respective rooms.

Vaani knew that what she did was not completely right but she didn't have regret of doing it as he asked her about her past when he knew that she wasn't comfortable telling him.

On the other hand, Rudra is now in guilt for manipulating her emotions and asking her about her past. He very well knew that he was playing with fire.

Thinking about all these things Rudra came up with an idea of not spoiling her bachelorette with their fight.

He got ready quickly and headed towards her room.
He knocked her door and she opened it.

RUDRA's POV:

I know I did the wrong thing. First by manipulating her emotions and then asking her about her past when I knew she doesn't want to tell me about it yet.

I know I belong with her and only her and only she can handle me. After seeing her in flight when she was keeping her point I fell more for her.

I feel for her and I want to tell her this but not until I am sur about my feelings but atleast she has the right know that i don't envy her or planning to murder her.

I went to her room and knocked on her door and to luck she opened it.

Vaani's POV:

I opened the door and saw Rudra standing in all his glory his head still held high but with a guilt in his eyes which I don't know for what.

"Jaana, I need to talk to you." He said so softly and pushed in the room and locked the door behind us.

"Rudra I don't want to talk to you." I said sternly.

"Jaana, please, you are misunderstanding the situation please listen to me once."
He said with so much patience.

"Okk, tell me. How you are going to justify what you did with me. Firstly you tried to manipulate me and marry me then you acted infront of everyone including me that you love me and care for me. Now you are asking about something which I am not yet comfortable telling you, tell me, hmm can you justify all these things that you did intentionally to hurt me." I said firmly standing right in front of him, holding the eye contact. His eyes held guilt, regret, helplessness and maybe love and care too.

"Jaana..." He said holding me from my arms.
"Don't touch me, say whatever you want standing in your place". I said as I backed one step.

"Ok, now please sit down and listen to me carefully, is it ok?" He asked and I sat down on the couch present there and asked him to continue.

He further continued, "Yes, it's right that at first I hated you not hated but disliked you as you were the only girl who dared to speak against me and show me that I am wrong. I wanted to take revenge so badly that when I got the chance to make you mine and make your life worse. I took it but that night after seeing you actually hurt and crying and screaming in the middle of the road. He took a pause, sighed and continued further. I felt the pain in my chest growing every second seeing you in pain as if it's me who was hurt. I didn't knew anything what happened and after seeing the handprints on your cheek, my blood boiled. I decided abb joh bhi ho jae I will never ever let you cry and will punish every one who made you cry till now. That's why when in flight you were shivering and crying and panicking. I got nervous and for the first time in life I felt nervousness, helplessness, guilt to ask you to sleep, regret of making you suffer all that. I don't know about love but I for sure like you, adore you and will try my best to never ever hurt you.
Please jaana, forgive me for asking you about your past, but I just want to let you know that you can rely on me and I will never use your secrets against you."

As he completed he was on his knees with tears in his eyes. I tried to find some lie but found none. His eyes were reflecting everything he said, which made me felt secure and safe.

Now, I know that I don't have to hold myself back from falling for him. He expressed himself and that's what matters the most. He didn't let it slid but he took responsibility of his deed and that's what I liked in him. Taking responsibility for what wrong he does and learning from his mistakes.

I too went on knees and sat in front of him, cupping his cheeks. I rubbed the tears that flowed from his eyes silently.
"Ru, I started feeling for you from the day when you helped me that night instead of pitying me. Then everything you did after that, it just made it more difficult for me to not feel for you but I was holding myself back as I knew that you never liked me and you were doing all these for revenge and I never had a choice except marrying you.
I can't tell you the reason now, but I will surely tell you one day. I hope you will wait for me."

"I will wait for that day till my last breath and I promise that I will never ask you about the same. Did you forgive me?" He asked so cutely and innocently totally opposite of the personality he is known for.

It made me chuckle a bit. "Yes my Rudra, i forgave you. Now, let's not spoil our moods and get back to work as we both are on an unplanned trip so we have to work on the trip as well." I said a bit dramatically to lighten the atmosphere.

He chuckled at my antics and again stood on his feet. I asked him to bring his laptop and all here only as we can spend some time together. He got so happy hearing this that he literally grinned like a little kid.
My little baby.

Author's POV:

Both Rudra and Vaani are working and on the other side Abhi and Abhay are planning to resolve the matter between their di and jiju completely unaware of the fact that they did it on their own.

They don't know what happened Between them but they sensed something wrong on their way to the hotel and the rest of the flight.

"Abhay, give some good ideas na. We have to resolve the fight between the two and not put oil in it." Abhi said

"Bhai, if you have this much tantrums then do it yourself only, don't ask for my help. I am already trying my best. We at first place don't know why they fought and what happened and here you are making me plan for I don't know what." Abhay said irritatingly.

"Abhay, you know na dii, then also you are asking such things." Abhi said

"I know her but I also know jiju enough. He will coax her. You don't worry about them. You just book all the tickets as they don't know that you just booked hotels and flights and other tickets are still to be booked. If they get to know about it, you will be doomed." Abhay said making him understand the thing.

"You also help me do everything how can I do everything on my own at last minute. It's your idea to celebrate her bachelorette in Vegas so now help me." Abhi said making puppy eyes.

They both booked everything and god's grace that they got the tickets.

Helloo lovelies ❤️❤️,

Jagada khatam aut abb inki Vegas ki trip hoti hai shuru.
Aur mujhe expressive men bhot pasand hai so I put an element of it in this chapter also aur mujhe batao ki aapko bhi pasand hai ya nahi.

Do vote and comment
Love you all😘😘

Yours lovely author,
Aashii❤️