Part-1

Yn pov
I woke up due to a heavy headache, god this migraine never leaves me in peace. I placed my hand on the right side of my bed only to feel empty. I opened my eyes and searched for my husband.I woke up and went near the washroom thinking he'll be there , but no . I run to the hall, only to find out he's not even in the house. Did he go to the office without telling me again? Did he have breakfast or not? I told him many times to wake me up so that I can make breakfast for him. He never listens to me , I don't know when this migraine leaves me so that I can wake up. Sometimes I can't even sleep and other times I'll sleep like a pig , even if a whole concert is happening in front of me I won't wake up from sleep.
I went back to my room and got fresh up. I went to the kitchen to cook something, and suddenly I felt my head spinning. I shook my head , and came back to reality. I made kimchi fried rice. I took a plate to my room , and I sat on the balcony. I started to have my food scrolling on instagram.
It went for 5 Minutes, and suddenly I got a message from an unknown account. I went to dm.
"You look beautiful ".
Who the hell is this? I went to profile , I was shocked to see no pfp.
@dooly? What kind of username is this?.
It's a public account. There's no single posts from him or her.
"You look beautiful"
"Who are you? Do you know me?".
"Do I have to know you to tell you that you're beautiful? Can't you just take a compliment?".
"No , because I never take compliments from unknown people".
"Then why are you texting unknown people?"
"You texted first , I'm just replying".
"Ohh clever answer".
"Yeah I know, how can you tell me who you are?".
"Me? You can just think of me as your well wisher for now".
"Well wisher? That doesn't make sense ".
"Why?".
"Because I don't know you".
"Can you know me now".
"Seriously? I don't have any interest. I have tons of other work".
"I'm more interesting than your work baby".
"Ayy!! Don't call me baby".
"Why can't I call my future girlfriend a baby?".
"Oh you're a boy . By the way, I don't like jokes. I have a husband for god sake".
"YOU- you have a husband?".
" Are you scared now?".
"No no , I'm just shocked because you're so young".
"I know right ".
"Don't worry, beautiful and young girls deserve two husbands ".
"Then I'm ugly".
"Does that mean you love your husband?".
"More than me".
I then Waited for 10 Minutes , till I completed my food. I didn't get any reply from him , so I just turned off my phone and went to bed to sleep for the second round. Hope this headache at least goes away after this sleep.

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was already 3pm. I don't know why I feel so lazy today. I took my phone and called my hubby but unfortunately it was not reachable. God!! Is there network issues in his office ? Because whenever he's at work his phone will always be switched off or not reachable. Where does he even work?  I went down and turned on the TV. I saw some series , it was already past 5pm now. I'm really done now , I can't sit in home now. I want to go out , I want fresh air!!  So I called my friend Emily.
"Hello?".
"Hello, tell me Yn".
"Emily!!! I'm bored.Are you free? Will you come to the grocery store?".
"Yeah , I'm free. I'll be near the shop within 10 min".
"Okay , then I'll leave now" I said and hung up.
I went out, I turned to see my new car parked outside which my husband brought after we got married. It's already been 3 months, I never drove that. I walked near the grocery store,and I saw Emily standing in front.
"I thought you wouldn't come," she asked.
"Sorry , for being late. I came by walking".
"Still you don't want to drive your car?"
I just smiled. Then we went inside and started to buy things. I went to the green tea section, there was only one pack left. I was about to take it but another person also held it at the same time. I turned to see a guy with black mask. I was lost in his eyes, then I came back to reality and saw that I'm holding his hand instead of a pack.
"I'm sorry"
I said taking my hand away.
"It's okay"
"I want that pack , I'm so sorry but I can't live without green tea. It's completely over in my house".
"Even if I need it , I mean just because you are girl I can't give you right?".
"I'm not asking you because I'm a girl okay? I'm just saying. To the honest I was the one who held that pack first".
"Oh really? Then why the hell I was the only one who held that Whereas you were holding my hand".
"Do you have a wife?".
"Why?".
"Because I have a husband and he needs it".
"What kind of thing is this? Ohh!! The person who had a family should take this ha?".
"Yes!!"
"I have a wife".
"No, you don't, you're lying".
Then he showed me his wedding ring. Suddenly I felt something in my heart when I saw that ring. My eyes went blank. I felt like my head was spinning, I held my hand on my head.
"Miss? Miss? You alr?" That person said it would make me come back to reality.
"Yeah yeah , I'm fine".
"Okay you can take this pack , I don't need it".
" Why ?".
"Simply, you can have it". He said and went. I just stood there for a few seconds then went to the counter section.
"You took everything right?". Emily asked me.
"Yes" we paid the bill and went out.
She got a call from home.
"Yn I'm really sorry , Ethan is crying it seems I have to go". She said , yes she has a 3 years old baby boy.
"Okay take care".
"Yeah bye , you go safely okay? Call me when you reach ".
"Okay okay bye". She went.
While walking home I saw a park near our house. I thought about sitting there and relaxing for some time before going home.
I went and sat on a chair watching kids playing.
I too want a kid , maybe I should talk to him about kids. Soon , I left like someone was watching me from the backside. I turned to see no one. I thought maybe I'm thinking something. Then I got up and started to walk in the park. Suddenly I heard some words which made me stand in shock.
"Shona"
I turned every single side but I didn't see anyone. Whole park was empty, I mean I just saw a few kids roaming here right? Someone is off and I feel someone is following me. My heart started to rise.
"Are you scared, Shona?".
Again I heard. It's a male voice .
"Wh-who are you? Come out".
"Shona".
"Stop calling me that and come out!!!!".
Soon I felt something on my shoulder making me lose of shit. I turned slowly to see my husband, Min Yoongi. I hugged him tightly.
"What happened honey? What are you doing here?".
"Someone is here Yoongi, please take me from here.
"Nobody is there honey , it's just me and you".
"No no no!!! Someone is there , someone is watching me , they call me something. Yoongi I'm scared!!".
"This is why I told you not to roam outside at night, you're a scary cat ".
"No Yoongi, someone is there".
"Yn , look at me". I slowly looked into his eyes.
"Yes , someone is there and it's me. Look, I'm there with you. Nothing will happen to you when I'm with you okay? Now take a deep breath , chillax. Sit here". He said while stroking my hair.
"No no I don't want to sit. Let's go home".
"Okay , come"  he held my hand and started to walk to the house.
"Where's your car?".
"It's in the house. I went there first and I searched for you . I called you , but you didn't pick me up . So I thought you'd be nearby so I came searching for you".
"Oh why didn't you pick my call when I called you?"
"I'm so sorry love , I was really busy". He said while opening the door. I just went and sat on the sofa. He got to know I'm angry so he sighed and sat next to me.
"I'm sorry love , I'm really sorry!!"
I just turned my head to the opposite side.
"Yn , please understand me-".
"I want a baby". I said.
He blinked his eyes a few times.
"You have one already, I'm your baby"
"Nooo!! I want a small baby. I mean I want to become a mother".
I looked at him when he didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry Yn , let's talk about something else".
"Something else?? I don't have anything to talk to you other than that".
"Honey , try to understand me. We're happy right now. Let's enjoy ourselves for a few more years ".
"I'm not happy ".
"W-what?".
"I'm all alone in this house, Yoongi. At Least you go to the office but what about me? I'll be at home , I can't do anything. You don't want me to do a job either. What should I do now?".
He slowly got up from the sofa.
"Let's talk about this later . I'll freshen up and cook something for us".
"No it's okay , I can cook".
"It's okay , you take a rest. I'll cook". He said and went inside our room.
Why should I listen to him when he doesn't listen to mine? So , I went to the kitchen and started to cut vegetables to cook something. Soon ,after 10 Min he came.
" I told you to take a rest , right? Why you never listen to me?".
"It's my wish".
"Okay now it's wish , you go and sit there".
"No don't -"
Before I could complete he pushed me out.
I sat on the sofa and started to watch him cooking.
"Do I look hot while cooking?".  He asked.
I just chuckled and opened my phone.
I went to instagram and I saw that person texted me.
"Hiiiiiiiiiii".
"You there??".
"Hello?".
"Baby?".
"Excuse me!!!"
"If you don't message me
now , it means you love me".
"Okay!! You love me now".
"I love you too".
I saw all his messages and sat in shock. What the actual fuck is this??? I thought for some time that I should message him or not.
Then I thought about messaging him.
"What the hell are all these messages?".
"Finally my girlfriend texted".
"Hello I'm not your girlfriend".
"Not yet ".