Part-14

Still In flashback
Yn pov
I listen to Jimin's and Mr Park's talk. Will Italian mafias come to kill my family? Will they kill my baby? No this should not happen. My baby should live. I'll do whatever for my baby , even if it's leaving the house. Yes, I should leave this house. I should leave everyone including Jimin and my dad. I can't believe anyone. Anybody can kill my kid. Yes, I should run away.
At night around 12 am , after Jimin slept in his office room, I decided to run away. I slowly went near the main door and opened it. I was scared of bodyguards. I didn't want to make noise. Then slowly I went near the parking lot. I got into my car. I started the car , I made sure the sound of the car should be low. Without raising speed I drove near the gate. Watchman looked at me in surprise.
"Ma'am , where are you going now?".
"Nothing, I got some emergency. So I have to go, I already said Jimin".
"If you said Jimin sir , you can go ma'am".
I just nodded and went. I thought about going to Stella's house.
I was driving, but suddenly my vision started to blur. I tried to focus, I blinked many times but I didn't know what happened. Last thing I saw was a big truck coming from the opposite direction.

Author pov
Mr Lim got a call from the hospital telling his daughter had been in an accident. Many knew Yn as Mr Lim's daughter rather than Jimin's wife. So , they didn't call him. When Mr Lim came to hospital and cried a lot watching his daughter in that Position. He misunderstood that Jimin kicked Yn out of the house because he took the file. So he blamed Jimin for Yn's condition. Doctor said Yn needed treatment from other specialists. So Mr Lim decided to take him to Italy. He didn't inform Jimin about Yn's situation. He directly took her to Italy. There in Italy they got to know that Yn went into a coma. Mr Lim met Yoongi there , who was his Consigliere. Yoongi actually saw Yn in social media and all so he took care of her. Then After three months Yn came out of coma. But she lost all my memories . Doctor said it's Post Traumatic Amnesia. Mr Lim was happy and Sad at the same time. Mr Lim took this as an advantage and did the marriage of Yn and Yoongi. Yoongi knew she was already married but he was lost in her beauty.
Here Jimin checked CCTV footage and found out Yn escaped in the car. Then he got to know she met with an accident. Before he came to the hospital they already shifted Yn to Italy. One day he came to Italy and saw Yoongi taking care of Yn. Then he got to know she forgot everything. So he tried to approach her but Mr Lim didn't leave and he blackmailed he'll kill Yn with his own hand. So Jimin didn't have any other choice than going back to Seoul. In Seoul he planned everything with Jackson, Stella and Sia.
"First I'll go to Italy and act like some other person and I'll become friend with Yn". Stella said.
"How do you do? What if her Father caught you?". Sia said.
"I don't think he'll be with her for 24 hours". Stella said.
"Still we can't take the risk, Stella". Jackson said.
"What If I go like a married woman? With a kid?". Stella said.
"Are you serious?" Sia said.
"I think it's a good idea". Jimin said.
"I know right. That time even her dad won't get a doubt . He thinks I'm just an unknown girl".
"Hmm.. that's kinda interesting," Jackson said.
"Yes, and my name will be Emily". Stella said.
"What about kids? Your husband?". Jimin asked.
"Kid ..I have my cousin's son. Husband... Jackson".
"Me?NO WAY".
"Yes , you will. Now what about me?" Sia asked.
"You just take care of everything in Seoul. Like a monitor" Jimin said.
"Okay that sounds good".

Present
Yn pov
"So , Emily was my best friend?". I asked.
"Yes , she's our best friend. Her real name is Stella, We are Trios". Sia said.
"What about you? How did you come to Italy?" I asked Sia.
"I was taking care of everything in Seoul but suddenly one day Wooyoung , I mean the person who's standing here came to me and asked Where's you? I said I don't know. Then suddenly he went unconscious and got all your information from my laptop. He got to know you were in Italy. So he kidnapped me and brought me here". Sia said.
"Who are you Wooyoung?". I asked him.
"I'm your dad's friend's son. Actually you were my fiance but you left me and married Jimin. So , I was holding a grudge against you. That day I got to know you were in Italy and got a second marriage so I came to kill your new husband. But your new husband gave me an offer. He said we'll kill Jimin together. As I was also holding a grudge against Jimin I agreed to him. Then we planned that hotel thing together. I acted like Jimin. I and Yoongi held Sia hostage. But one day she escaped. Yesterday also I was the one who came to your house. Jimin came and hit me. He told me somewhere. Now I'm here in front of you telling the truth". Wooyoung said.
"And it's my turn to talk. I'm Hoseok , Yoongi's secretary. One says Sia, who escaped , came in front of my car. I got out of the car to scold her but she was looking tired so I took her to a nearby hospital. Then she told me about herself and showed me her friend's picture. There I got to know she's talking about my boss's wife. So yeah that's how I joined this team". Hoseok said.
"I think everything is cleared now". Jimin said.
"Now it's your decision Yn. You want me or that lier Yoongi". Jimin said come near me.
My mind went blank. I don't know what to do now.
Everything was a lie. These many days , everything was a lie. Suddenly everything got blurry.
"Yn!! You okay?" Jimin came and held me.
"Im-I'm f-ine. Le-leave me". I said removing his hand from me.
"Yn-".
"Stop it...please stop it!! I don't want to hear anything more. I'm done". I said and ran to my room. I started to pack my bag and came out.
"Yn , where are you going?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know. But I don't want to be here. I need time. I really need time to digest everything. Please don't leave". I said.
"Yn, where will you-".
"Dad!! Please!! Don't!! I don't want to hear your voice. It's all because of you. Thank you dad, you successfully spoiled your own daughter's life. I lost everything because of you. I lost my baby because of you!! I'm not forgiving you dad.. never in my life".
"Yn, it was not like-".
"No dad please.. don't tell other lies. I'm done with you. Not only you , I'm done with everyone.
Please just leave me alone. Don't come searching for me".
I Said and walked out of the house.
Jimin followed me and held my hand.
"Yn, please. I did so much to expose them. I worked hard to make you mine again, please don't leave me now. Think it out . Please please baby. Don't leave me. I did all this for you. Not only me. Sia , Stella and Jackson worked so hard for this. Please Yn, please give me one chance. Please please". Jimin said getting on his knees.
"Yes yn , please don't leave him. Without you he can't imagine his life. please Yn , Don't leave him. Please". Sia said.
"Yes Yn please" I heard someone saying from outside.
"Emily".
"Stella, I'm Stella. Please Yn. We all worked hard for this moment. Please don't leave us. Please come back to Seoul. Let all live happily as we did before. Please Yn. Don't leave us. Especially don't leave Jimin. If you leave him now , he'll surely die". She said,
"Yes Yn". I heard Yoongi.
"Everyone is right. You belong to Jimin. I'm sorry for everything. I know I don't have the right to talk so I was silent. But now I can't. Please don't leave. Jimin deserves you. I'm so sorry, I failed to be your husband. I'm not the right one. First of all you don't even belong to me . You belong to Jimin. I was just blind by love. I'm so sorry Yn. You are his wife. Please be happy together" Yoongi said.
I looked at Jimin who was sitting on his knees. He has tears in his eyes. I slowly made him get up.
"Yn please-".
"Okay".
"Ha?".
"I'll give you a chance".
"REALLY?"
I just nodded. He hugged me tightly.
"Thank you thank you ,love".
He said. Everybody smiled in happiness.

THE END?

Yoongi povI sat on a chair in the park and watched kids playing

Yoongi pov
I sat on a chair in the park and watched kids playing. Suddenly I Remembered Ethan and Yn. It's been 3 years since all that happened. Yn and Jimin are living happily now. They even had a baby girl. Tomorrow is her first birthday. They called me to Seoul for a party. Yes, Yn was kind hearted so she forgave me and her dad. I mean everybody needs a second chance right?. My phone rang and I saw Hoseok calling me.
"Hello?".
"Boss , you are coming tomorrow right?".
"Yes I'll come". I hung up.
Hoseok went to Seoul in the name of vacation but I know he went to meet Sia. Yes, they both fell in love.
Actually the reason why I came here is to throw away my wedding ring. Yes, these many days I kept that ring with me only. But now I feel like leaving it somewhere. I kept the ring on the ground near the plant and started to walk to the car.
Then suddenly I felt like taking it back. Maybe I'm not healed yet? I went back and took the ring back. I don't know when I'll throw this ring. I really lost hope. Hope one day I lose this ring so that I believe that I am healed.

Timeskip
"Yoo , bro you came. We thought you won't come". Jackson said, hugging me.
Then I walked near Yn and Jimin. I hugged Jimin
"How are you Man?!!!" . Jimin asked me.
"Like this" I said.
"Hey , Yn how are you?" I said hugging her.
"I'm fine , Yoongi". She said,
"Where's the kid?". I asked them.
"It's with Hoseok. Hoseok!! Bring the baby" . Yn shouted.
"Coming!!!" Hoseok said and brought the kid from the room.
Hoseok saw me and bowed to me. I'm his boss after all.
I took the kid. It's a mini version of Jimin.
I played a few minutes with her and gave her back to her mom.
"Hey Yoongi, I arranged a pool party. Come let's go there".
He said and took me near the pool. He went inside the pool. But I was just standing and watching him and his friends. Stella , his girlfriend, was also there.
"YOONGI!!! COME!!!" Stella said.
"No no , it's okay. You guys enjoy". I said.
Suddenly someone splashed Little the water on me while playing. I tried to open the kerchief in my pocket. Mistakenly I opened the wedding ring along with the kerchief. I was about to keep inside my pocket but Suddenly someone came and dashed me. We both lost our balance. So we both held each other and fell in the pool. It took a minute for my breath to come back to normal. That person was still inside the water. Then suddenly I realised my ring fell in the pool. I started to search for it. But soon that person raised her head from the water. It's a girl. She started to make her hair neat while I stood there in shock. Damn, she was mesmerising.
Jackson came near me.
"That's Sofia , Stella's sister.. Single".
"I didn't ask anything".
"I thought to say.. because your eyes were asking".
Finally I lost the ring , so I moved on.

THE END.