Part-6

1 year ago (in Seoul)

Jimin pov
It's been like 5 years since I started to have a crush on Yn. The day when I saw her at a business party I fell head over heels for her. Actually her and my dad were friends but something misunderstanding happened which made them enemies. I thought about talking to my dad after a few years to arrange marriage for me and Yn but now everything got spoiled. If I tell my dad that I love Yn he'll surely kill me. But what surprised me was that Yn also had a crush on me. Poor girl, She's trying hard to make me fall for her but little did she know I would kiss the ground she walks on.
Now I'm in Jackson's and I'm damn sure she's also here. I can bet she'll search me and come to me within 10-15 Minutes.
"Hey bruh , how's the party?" Jackson asked me.
"Bro you literally held three parties this month".
"What to do bro, whenever I'm sad or happy I'll just hold a party. It feels good to me".
I just chuckled.
"Leave my matter. Where's your chick?".
"Chick?".
"Yeah, girl who's hitting on you..I mean Yn-".
"Don't you dare to call her that".
"Ohhhhh!!! Protective haaa???".
"Yeah , protective. Because she's my future wife".
"Ohhhhhh-"
"Hey boys". Jackson's voice scream got cut off by the voice , which I immediately identified. I turned to see Yn in black gown.
"Hey Yn, I was talking about you only". Jackson said.
"Oh really what?".
"That-".
"Jackson". I glared at him.
"Okok bro" he said and went away. I turned my head away from Yn. I mean I should act like I'm not interested right?
"Here take it". She said , I sighed. I know what she's giving , I mean that's what she always gives me when we meet and from the past few weeks she's now sending this to my house also. I turned to see a Red rose bouquet with Black wrap. Yes, I'm correct.
"What's this?".
"Are you not graduated? I mean why the hell do you keep on asking what this what that. God gave you eyes right? Can't you see it's a lovely bouquet".
"Why are you giving this to me?"
"Haa? I read somewhere that If you eat one rose petal in the early morning, you'll grow tall".
"What the-"
"Then what? Why will I give you a bouquet? It's because I like you".
"And I don't " lie ,yes I love her alot. But I really love to mess with her. I can't digest my food if I don't see her angry face once a day. I'm really enjoying it.
"Did I ask you?".
"Ha?".
"Did I ask you if you love me or not?".
"No".
"Then why the hell are you telling? Just take this".
"I don't want this ugly bouquet ".
"Ugly?? You call this ugly? It's Roses sir it's fucking red roses".
"I'm not talking about roses".
"Then what?".
"The wrapper. Black? Negative colour. You didn't get any other colour or what?".
"You don't know the meaning of this bouquet don't you?".
"Nope".
"Google it".
"What?".
"I said Google it, you dumb".
I opened my phone and Googled it. It means 'I love you'. Oh okayy.
"Now did you get it dumber".
"Don't call me dumber. You were just sending me a bouquet to my house and even when we met you were just giving me but you never told me the meaning so I didn't know".
"Okay okay , sometimes I regret falling for you. Anyways now take it". I just signed and took it.
"You know what will happen if your dad got to know you're flirting with his enemy's son right".
"Hello sir, I'm not flirting. I'm literally making you fall for me".
"That's what flirting is called".
"But it's not a timepass , remember that".
"Then what? Will you marry me? Will you marry me against your dad?". I looked straight into her eyes.
"Yes," she said. This is enough, she's mine.
I just went away from her because I was speechless. She again kept my mouth hanging. I can't with this girl. I told Jackson that I wanted to go because of some emergency and went straight to my house. Actually me and my dad live in different houses. I wanted to be alone for some reason, he also agreed. So I have my own mansion with plenty of bodyguards.

Time skip
I was sleeping peacefully in my room but suddenly my telephone on the table next to my bed started ringing. I thought maybe some spam call but I got them to start calling a second time. I got frustrated and got up to pick the call. I saw time, it was 1:30 am. Who the hell is calling me at this hour?
"Who the hell are you-".
"Sir it's me" it's my house watchman's voice.
"What the hell Mr Lee? Why are you calling me at this time??"
"Sir , I'm so sorry but I want to tell you something".
"What?".
"Yn madam is here" Yes, he knows who Yn . Like how can he not even she literally come in front of my house weekly twice to make me fall for her. Sometimes I wonder why she's behaving like a man . I mean going to a girl's house and watching them from afar is man's work right? But she does all that in our case.
"What scene is she creating now? Tell her to go to her house otherwise I'll call her dad".
"She's not creating anything sir".
"What?".
"Actually she's just sitting in front of the house. I think she's sad. I thought she came to meet you and told her to come inside the house but she refused. She said she'll sit here for a moment then go. She even told me not to tell you, but I can feel she's hurt so I called you to inform you. If you tell me to send her home , I'll tell her-".
"Send her inside".
"Ha?".
"You Heard what I said right? Send her inside right now".
Okay sir" he said and hung up.
I got up from the bed and turned on the light. I went out to the balcony where I could see my house's main entrance and saw her sitting outside the house. She made her head low, I'm damn sure she's sad or even crying. What the hell happened to her!! I really want to beat the shit out of the person who made her like this.
I saw Mr Lee talking to her and convincing her to go inside the house. After a few talks she slowly started to walk inside the house. I already told the maid to send her straight to my bedroom. I walked to my room and sat on the bed. After a few minutes she came and stood near my room.
"Come inside". She slowly came inside the room.
I got up and went near her. I stood in front of her.
"What happened?"
"Ha?"
"What happened? Why are you sitting inside my house without going to your house at this hour? Did someone do anything? Tell me!! Why are you silent?".
"Please don't shout, I feel suffocated. Can you please open the window, I can't breathe". She said, Soon, I went and opened my balcony door because I don't have a window in my room. Soon, she went outside the balcony. I kept on watching her from my place. She looked down from the balcony.
"Sia!!! Stella!! Look!!! I did it!! Sia!! look I'm in Jimin's room , You lost!!! Can you hear me!!!" She said and started laughing, my eyes went wide and ran to the balcony. I looked down where she was looking and saw her two friends standing on the road leaning to their car. What the fuck is happening?I held her hand and dragged her inside.
"Jimin, leave my hand, it's painful". She said and yanked it.
"What the hell is happening here?". I asked her , literally I'm confused. Few seconds back she was crying and told me she's feeling suffocating , now she's laughing like a devil.
"Jimin, it was my dare".
"WHAT?!".
"Okay okay , let me explain to you. Actually in the Jackson party Sia gave me a dare to propose to you in front of all the people. I searched for you , but I didn't find you . I asked Jackson,  he told you already gone. So ,that time Sia gave me another dare that I should get inside your room. I know if I call you and tell you I want to come to your room you won't agree. So , yeah I played an act and fooled you. Thank god you said to your maid to send me to your bedroom . So, I won. I'm literally standing in your room. I'm a genius right?" She asked me, smiling. Really? She is smiling? After all this?? After making my heart pump fast like hell? After making me suffer?
"BULLSHIT!!!". I shouted, making her smile fade.
"What happened, Jimin?".
"What happened? Really?? The audacity!!!"
"Jimin i-" she tried to hold my hand but I yanked it.
"Enough!! Don't you dare to speak. Get out".
"Jimin-".
"I SAID GET OUT!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE". She looked at me for a late time and walked out of my room. Did I go rash on her? But I'm the victim here right? HAAAA !!! I DON'T KNOW!! I ran to her . I saw her stepping out of the door. I held her hand , she looked at me with tears in her eyes.
Shit , Jimin you fucked up!!.
"Im-I'm sorry , I think I shouted at you".
"No no I'm sorry , I shouldn't have done this stupid dare. I made you worry".
"But still I shouldn't have raised my voice. I'm really sorry, I was worried like hell when I got to know you were sitting alone in front of the house. I mean you only think I didn't know It was a dare . I was frustrated like hell. I mean what If you were not sitting near my house , what if you were roaming somewhere, it would be dangerous for you Yn try to understand that. Please never do these stupid dares especially at midnight. You don't know how tense I was".
"I'm so sorry ".
"It's okay. But never do this okay?".
She nodded.
"Come I'll drop you home ".
"No it's okay , my friends are waiting outside".
"Tell them to go home , I'll drop you myself ".
"No no it's fine , I disturb your sleep. You can sleep now and if my dad sees you or your car while leaving me I'll get caught".
"Hmm okay , but go straight to the house okay? And call after you reach . Look from my house to your house it will be 15 Minutes. Now anyways traffic will not be there . So if you don't call me within 15 Minutes , I'll come straight into your house . Got it?".
She nodded rapidly.
"Okay go , good night".
"Good night" she said and went out. I went to my room and saw her getting in her friend's car.
She looked up and saw me. She waved at me. I waved back. Stella saw me and held her ears and said sorry. Sia looked back to check whom Yn was waving. The moment she saw me , she immediately went inside and sat in the driver seat. She peeked at me for the last time . I did the "I'll kill you" hand sign. She soon started the engine and drove off. I went back to closing my balcony and slept in bed. Seriously Yn you are driving me crazy day by day.