Part-7

Present

Jimin pov

"Criminals? It's you, not me". Yoongi said.
"Ohh.. so you are not a criminal? You are the actual criminal here Yoongi. You are pretending to be a good person in front of yn but don't forget for whom you are actually working , Yoongi".
"It's none of your business".
"Yes it is. Because my wife is staying with you-".
"Stop calling her 'my wife'!! She's not your wife anymore. She's mine , only mine".
"I feel pity for you Yoongi. You think, Yn will still be your wife after she remembers everything".
"You know I can make her mine so easily".
"But I know you can't".
"Why are you so sure about that?".
"I don't know about you but Yn , she can never love someone like the way she loved me".
"Before I came here , she just kissed me and said 'I love you. Please, come home fast".
"Okay , so?".
"What do you mean? Can't you see she forgot you and now she loves me". Yoongi said, making me sigh. Seriously, I'm done with him.
"But at some point she'll gradually remember everything and that time let me see what she'll call you as" I said and got up from my seat.
"Ahh !! I forgot the reason why I came".
I turned towards him and removed chocolate from my pocket. I throwed on his table.
"For Ethan '' I put on my sunglasses, smirking. I mouthed bye and helped out.

Yn pov

Me and Ethan were watching TV and were waiting for Yoongi to come home. He said he'll be late today. Emily said they'll come back the day after tomorrow.
"A-aunt gongie," he said, showing a cat on TV. He started to call Yoongi as Yoongi when he saw me calling.
"It's not Yoongi , Ethan".
"Bui he lok lik tat". He said sadly
"Okay okay , fine . Yoongi is a cat okay?" He nodded, smiling. Aww cute.
We were watching some cartoons and time passed. Soon we heard the doorbell.
"Ethu , who's that?" I said leaning towards him.
"Gongieeeeeee!!!! He said and ran towards the door. I just laughed and went following him.
I opened the lock.
"Gongieeeeeee"  Ethan went and hugged Yoongi.
"You spoiled him". Yoongi said, watching me.
I just laughed and took Ethan from him.
"Ethan let uncle get fresh up . He will have gems".
"Gems? Dirty dirty " Ethan said in a slow voice and ran away.
Yoongi got fresh up and came back. I placed a dinner on the dining table. Yoongi picked Ethan who was watching TV and sat on the chair. I placed food and started to eat.
"When is your friend coming from Seoul?".
"Day after tomorrow. Why?".
"I planned to take Ethan to a picnic tomorrow".
"What?? Really!!!".
"Wat?? Rely!!???"  Ethan said, imitating myself.
"Yess !!! Let's go to the beach!!!" Yoongi said.
I was in the clouds.
"Okay , so let's eat fast and sleep soon. Okay?" Yoongi said to Ethan.
"OKAYYYYY!!!"  Ethan said.
Soon Yoongi and Ethan slept. I got a call from Chimmy so I went near the balcony and picked his call.
"What ma'am today you didn't call nor text me?".
"I'm so sorry Chimmy , I was busy in taking care of Ethan".
"Oh okay . I thought you forgot me".
"How can I forget you?".
"Yes , that's right. You should never forget me".
"You sound kinda scary".
"hahahah".
"Stop laughing".
"Okay. By the way what's the plan tomorrow?".
"Chimmy , you won't believe what I say now".
"What? Is your so called husband taking you to the trip?".
"Yes you are right?".
"What?".
"He's taking me and Ethan for picnic tomorrow".
"Wow!! How did your so called husband got this much good mind? Did you do any black magic?". He said laughing.
"Stop it Chimmy".
"Yeah yeah. I'm glad atleast in sake of Ethan your so called husband is taking you somewhere".
"Why you always call him so called? He's my husband".
"Ok ok , I'm sorry so called wife".
"Chimmy!!".
"Okok , it's late go and sleep now. Have fun tomorrow".
"Thank you , good night ".
"Good night love ". He said and hung up. I don't know why I never felt awkward or uncomfortable when he call 'love', I feel good.
I went and slept hugging Ethan.

Timeskip

"ETHAN!!! DON'T RUNN!!! I shouted nth time running behind Ethan . We're are currently in beach and he trying to get inside the water but I don't want to risk anything. I held his hand and brought him back. He tried to wiggle but I held him tight.
"See!! Yoongi will scold you , if you go near water".
I said pointing Yoongi who was just standing watching us.
"Yoongi , tell him". I said placed Ethan on his hand.
"Ethan there are big dinosaur inside the beach. Don't go near it".
"DiNoSauR? DoOly? I lub doOly!!!" He said throwing his hands.
"Yoongi!! Is this how you convence him???".
"What's Dooly?".
"It's a cartoon, a dinosaur".
"What the? How can people create cartoon using a dengerous animal? How should we scare childs then?" Yoongi said making me bang my head to near by tree.
"Take him somewhere, atleast".
"Oh okay. Ethan you want to see fish?".
"Fis?".
"Yes fish , come let's go. Yn come".
"No I won't want to come".
"Okay then wait here or in room. we'll come". Yoongi said taking him somewhere.
I just sighned and started to watch sunset. I felt tired. We woke up at 8 and started our journey at 10. It took 2 hours to come here . We enjoyed alot in water and other games. To be honest, today was a best day so far. I felt little upset when I remember what Chimmy said yesterday. I mean he's right , Ethan is the reason why we came here today. I was happy about that but I felt lil sad because I wanted Yoongi to bring me alone here , I like enjoyment. Soon, people near the beaches started to decrease. I thought to wait for them in room. So I was about to turn , but suddenly I felt someone back of me near the tree. I tried to act normal ans started to walk inside the hotel. But that person started to follow me. I ran inside the lift and clicked close button. I signed when the lift started to close and move. I got out in 4 floor and walk to my room. Again I started to feel someone behind me. Soon, they started to ran towards me. I was about to ran but they dashed me and made me to fall.
"AHHH" I shouted.
"I'm sorry , I'm so sorry miss". I heard them. I lifted my head to see a young girl. She tried to lift me. First I went back but soon i got to know she's not dengerous so i took her hand.
"I'm really sorry, miss".
"It's okay-" before I could say she ran away.
Is she okay ? I thought looking down and saw a small paper on the ground. Is it hers? I thought and took that. It's a letter. I saw the front page.

'For my beloved wife , Yn'.
What? Is this for me? Beloved wife? Yoongi wrote this? So romantic I thought and opened the letter.

Why did Yoongi become this much romantic?? I love it!! I'm on clouds. Suddenly I got message from unknown number.
'im waiting for you, love'.
Did Yoongi message me using new number?
I never thought Yoongi would prepare something like this for me!!! I went back to lift and pressed 7th floor. I was biting my nail out of curiosity. The lift opened and went out to meet with silence. There is no humans in this floor? I turned right side to see whole coordinator was decorated with balloons. Is this all Yoongi's work? I slowly followed the ballons and it stopped near certain room. I lifted my head to see no.137. Oh, so this all my husband's work. I thought and entered the room.
I was shocked to see whole room was decorated with candles, fairy lights, balloons and roses. It was dark. I slowly entered the room, I could sense someone inside the room.
"Yoongi?" I called out.
"Yoongi , I know you are here. Come out".
I didn't do any mistake right? It's Yoongi's work only right?.
I saw bunch of photos hanging on the wall. I was lil confused because me and Yoongi doesn't have that much pictures together. So I went towards the wall and stood in shock when i got to know it's not me and Yoongi in the photos. It was me and Chimmy? Did Yoongi got to know about Chimmy? How come we have this much photos together when we literally meet last week? All the pics are unfamiliar to me. Is it Ai? I was checking all the pics and one pic caught my eyes. Me and Chimmy are kissing eachother. It's a wedding pic!! I lost my balance and sat on the floor. Suddenly my head started to spin.
"Yoongi , please come out!!" I started to shout while crying.
Should I call him? Yes let me call him!! I thought and was about to call but I got call from same unknown number. I received it with my shaky hands.
"I just called you to inform you are calling the wrong husband. You should call me , Shona. I'm the real one".
It's not Yoongi. Shit shit shit!! I fuck up.
"Who are you?".
"I told you right, I'm your husband. Jimin".
"Jimin?".
"Yes Jimin , I mean your Chimmy".
My leg started to shake. I was about to run out.
"Don't you dare to run, I'm watching you".
"No , you are not chimmy. His voice is not like this".
"I'm Chimmy, love and this is my real voice".
"Please leave me . What do you want for me?".
"I want your life".
"Wh-what?".
"You are mine , Yn. If you can't be with me , you can't be with anyone also. So , I'll kill you now".
"No!!! Please don't. Are you mad?? Who the hell are you ??? Come out !!! I'm not scared of you".
"Oh really? Then why do I see you crying?".
He's in this room!! I started to touch the wall to turn on the light. I got to the switch. Before I could turn on, someone held my hand.
"I caught you, Shona".