Part-9

1 YEAR AGO

Why the fuck is jackson video calling me? Didn't he go on vacation? Jimin thought in his mind when he saw Jackson calling him. He signed and picked the call. Jimin received the call and got confused Because he didn't see Jackson on the screen but it was some tree in the park.
"BROOOOO!! LOOK AT THIS TREE !! IT'S THOUSAND YEARS OLD TREE !! AND THIS PLANT!! CAN YOU SEE THIS??? IT'S WILL LITERALLY GROW ONCE IN A 12 YEARS!! I'M SO LUCKY IT GROWN WHEN I CAME TO INDIA!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! WHY ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING!!!!"
Jimin just sat judging his friend's stupidity without saying a word .
"Can you speak?" Jackson asked again.
"What should I say?".
"Tell hello to this plant".
"WHAT?"
"Then what? Say something, how is this place? It's beautiful na? You wanna come with your wife?".
"Do I have a wife?".
"Yn?".
"She's not my wife yet".
"Still can you bring her here as a honeymoon ".
"Yeah but she likes Paris more..so I decided to take her to Paris for our honeymoon. After that we can come to India on a trip".
"Bruh seriously? I was just kidding".
"But I'm serious ".
"Do you really love her that much?".
Jimin just nodded.
"Why do you love her that much ? What's so special in her? I mean what is the reason?"
"You really want the reason?".
"Yes! I want why my best friend love her that much"
"The reason why I love her? There's no reason.
There should be no reason. If you love someone
because of a reason, when that reason is gone,
your heart will change too. I love her without a reason"
"Oh god!! You want to me to hang myself on this plant?"
"Plant? No , I prefer the tree which you showed first".
Jimin and Jackson then started talking about some nonsense shits . While Jackson was talking with Jimin , someone came to the plant and started to take selfies. They said some words in Hindi which Jimin didn't understand so he repeated it.
"Shona?".
That person heard him and the same thing near the screen and said 'shona means pretty'.
Jackson said thank you to him and he went.
"Jackson, I think Shona will be the perfect nickname for Yn".
"Hmmm..even I think so. It suits her".
"I know right".
After talking for some more minutes , Jimin hung up the call and slept in bed.
"Shona.. only I call you this, Yn".

Present

Yn pov
"What the hell are you saying Yoongi?" I stood up from bed. So all that Chimmy-I mean Jimin said is true?.
"I'll tell you what exactly happened in your life , Yn. Please hear me once?".
I signed and nodded.
"Actually you and Jimin were in a relationship in Seoul-".
"Seoul? You said I never went to Seoul?".
"Please let me complete".
"Okay".
"He is your dad's enemy's son but still you loved him so much. Even though your dad was against this relationship, you guys married each other. You trusted him more than your dad at some point. But he was not even in love with you. He married you just to make your life hell. He was a psychopath Yn. After marriage he started to beat you , he was not even food for you. He literally started to treat you like a maid. You guys never slept in one room, he made you sleep with maids. But you tried to overcome everything because you loved him truly. One day he asked you to leak information about your dad. You said no , so he started to beat you like anything. He forcefully r*ped you. After a few days you got to know you were pregnant. When you told him , he told you to abort it. That night you decided to leave that house for your baby. You decided to go to your dad's house. When he came home drunk , he noticed you were not there . So he started to search for you in his car. He saw you crossing the road as he was drunk, he lost balance and hit you in his car. Thank god , your dad saw this and took you to hospital. You went into a coma , as your brain got more injured. Unfortunately you lost you child also.  Jimin came to the hospital and did some drama to show his wife. That time your father shifted you to Italy. I took care of you in the hospital as I was your dad's friend. After a few days you woke up from a coma. You forgot everything that happened in your life, maybe due to shock.After seeing me taking care of you , your dad decided to marry you to me. He trusted me and gave you to me , but I lost the trust ,Yn. He literally came to kill you but I was not there to save you. I don't deserve you , Yn. I really don't deserve you".
Yoongi Started to cry , I really don't know what to do now. Literally there was this much truth which was hiding behind me. I really don't know how to digest this. So many things happened in one day. I really want time .
"Yn , you will not leave me right? I really can't live without you. Please I'm so sorry for hiding this truth , I didn't have any other option. Please forgive me and give me one chance. I'll be a good husband for you forever-".
"Please take me home".
"Ah?".
"You heard me right? Please take me home".
"Okay , tomorrow we'll go".
"No, take me now only. I don't want to stay here".
"Okay". Yoongi said and opened his phone. He called someone to bring the car , maybe his friends.
"Pack everything, my friend will come within 15 Mintue. We can go home". He said.
I just started picking my things.
"Yn , what about this -"
"I need time, Yoongi. I really need time".  I said without turning towards him. He then slowly went out of the room.

Timeskip

It's been two days since that incident. I never talked with Yoongi after that. He tried to talk to me but still at some point my feelings were hurt. I mean he literally changed my whole identity these many days. Not only him , even my dad is guilty here. But now Yoongi is the only one who's near me. I called dad , he said he'll come tomorrow and talk. And this Chimmy- sorry Jimin a.k.a my first husband tried calling me and sent so many messages but I never replied to it. Emily called me for a cafe , so I thought it's a good idea to go out and get some fresh air. I didn't tell Emily anything, even when I went to return Ethan I acted normal.
So I decided to tell her everything so that she'll give me some tips.

Jimin pov

Why the hell is she not replying to my text and not receiving my call? She's really testing my damn patience. You really wanna know what I can do Yn? Okay then. I called Emily and said Yn is not picking my calls so I'm worried about her. So I told her to bring Yn to the cafe. She said okay. Now how can you escape from me , Yn? Emily and I were sitting in chairs waiting for Yn in the cafe. Soon she came and her smile changed into anger when she saw me.
"What the hell is he doing here , Emily?" Yn asked Emily. She was literally shaking like hell .
"Why Yn ? What happened? Chimmy said you were not receiving his call so I brought him with me".
"Chimmy? No it's Jimin" Yn said, making my heart beat raise. Did she- did she get to know who I am? Did she remember all our past? Does she know that I'm her husband?
"What ? Jimi?".
"Yes, that's his name. Jimin a.k.a my first husband".
"First? Yn..what the fuck are you speaking I'm not understanding".
"It's -"
"Yn please, let's talk to each other first". I said to her, I was literally in tears. She remembered me!! She knows me now!! I was on cloud.
"I don't have anything to say to you Mr . You already made my life hell".
"What?" I asked in confusion.
"Wow , did you forget what happened that day? Did anybody hit you with a car like you did to me?"
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING YN!! I Banged the desk in anger.
"Guys guys.. please it's not fight in the cafe . People are watching. Let's go out ."
Emily held our hands and dragged us out.
"Leave my hand Emily. I don't want to talk with this psychopath".
"Psy-psychopath?".
"YES!! YOU ARE PSYCHOPATH!! YOU LITERALLY TRIED TO KILL ME WHEN ME AND YOONGI TOOK ETHAN FOR PICNIC".
"WHAT THE HELL ARE TELLING, PARK YN".
"MIN YN !! IT'S MIN YN".
"WHY? YOU ALREADY GOT TO KNOW I'M YOUR HUSBAND RIGHT. SO IT'S PARK YN FROM NOW ON".
"YOU CAN'T FORCE ME LIKE BEFORE. I'M NOT YOURS ANYMORE. I BELONG TO YOONGI NOT YOU".
"SERIOUSLY? LOOK YOU GONNA REGRET IT".
"WHATEVER.. PLEASE DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME FROM NOW ON.. I'LL BEG YOU". Yn said and ran from there. What the actual fuck just happened now?
"What's all this Chimmy- I mean Jimin?". Emily asked me to turn towards her.
"I'll tell you everything Emily. But I have some important work now. can you tell me which hotel they went to that day?".
"It's crystal or something".
"Okay , I'll tell you everything when I get free. Till then please take care of Yn. Understand?".
She nodded.

Timeskip

I entered the hotel and told the receptionist that I wanted to talk to the manager. He came after a few minutes. I asked him to see CCTV footage of the day Yn and Yoongi came to the hotel. He refused and said he couldn't disclose it. I took him to some private place and beat shit out of him. He then said he deleted all the footage of that day. I removed the gun in my pocket and pointed to his head. Then he surrendered and took me to the footage room. He was right, he deleted the footage of that night. I had no choice but to see the morning footage. I was watching for a few minutes then something caught my eyes. I zoomed in . Yes, my lowkey was right. It's him.

Author pov

"Sir we came," Hesoek said, stopping the car near the building. Yoongi went out and entered the house.
"Hello brother , I thought you forgot me". Some man said and was about to hug Yoongi but Yoongi held his collar.
"I told you not to hurt her right?".
"Yoo.. I didn't touch her at all . She only tripped over and got hurt. By the way , how was my acting? Does she believed me as Jimin or not?"
"I'll tell you that afterwards now where's that girl?".
"She's in basement come I'll show you. Please don't kill her, she kind of listened my words and acted well".
"Oh that's great".
Soon they entered the basement, where there was a girl who had her legs and hands tied to the chair which she was sitting. Yoongi slowly went to her and made her wake up shaking her shoulder.
She slowly opened her eyes. Yoongi got on her level.
"Hello!nice to me you , sia. I'm Yn's husband ,Min Yoongi".