Part-13

Yn pov
I looked at Yoongi's face. He stood shocked as hell.
"Who are these people? What are they doing here? Why did you bring them?" I asked Jimin.
"I'll tell you all to clearly wait. This girl who's standing here is Sia , your best friend.

Flashback
Jimin pov
"Jimin , please leave me. It's tickling".
"Why? You did the same thing right?".
"Jimin , please-".
Before she completed the word , I went near her neck and started to kiss her.
"Jiminnnn… please stop".
I didn't listen to her.
"Jimin please.. I feel like throwing up".
She said making me take back my action.
"Baby, you okay?".
"No…I'm not" she said and suddenly got up. She ran to the washroom and I followed her.
"Baby , what happened?". I said and rubbed her back as she started to puking up.
After everything she washed her face and turned towards me slowly.
"I need the test".
"Test? Class test?".
"Pregnancy test you idiot".
"Pregnancy test!!?? Babe , you are perhaps?".
"I don't know. Have to check".
"Okay, I'll tell my mens to bring".
"No!!.. I mean you only go. Please".
"Hmm okay. You take a rest , okay?".
She nodded. I went to a nearby store and bought it.
I gave it to her and she ran to the washroom to test it. I waited for a few minutes while sitting on the bed. There was no sound from her.
"Yn? What happened? Did you check?".
I asked her. I didn't get any response. I woke up and headed to the washroom. The door was locked and I kept my ears on the door to hear her. I heard sobs. Is she crying?.
"Yn!! Open the door!! C'mon !!! I said , open the door!!".
Then slowly the door opened. I hugged her in relief.
"What happened? Why are you crying?".
"It's.. positive". She broke the hug and said.
"Ha?".
"I'm pregnant".
"REALLY???!!!!...THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?".
"I'm scared. Will you be a good mom? Will I take responsibility?".
"Yes , you will!! My wife, gonna be a great mom , I'm sure about that". I said , she hugged me again.
"Don't cry. Okay? Now you have to take care of yourself more.. got it".
She just nodded.
I made her sleep for some time. I went down and told everyone about the matter. And told my mens' to give extra security. Because now I'm gonna be a dad so I don't want to take any risk.

Time skip
It's already been one month. Everything was going fine and good. Even my dad came to my house and gave me an important mission. The mission is to kill mafia gangs in Italy and take over their place.if this mission succeeds I can rule the mafia world. But suddenly Yn's behaviour changed. She started to sit in one place being lonely. I even tried to spend time with her but for all my talks she was giving only one word answer. When I asked what happened she was just saying I'm tired or headache and leaving the topic. So today I decided to strictly ask her what's running in her mind.
"I'm telling you right? Nothing happened to me. Why are you overreacting???".
"No babe, something is going on in your mind. Please tell me what's the matter?".
"Fine , you really want to know!?".
"Yes".
"I… I miss my mom..maybe it's a pregnancy symptom. I really miss my mom.. I know she's no more but still I'm craving for her love. I miss my dad too , he was with me these many days. Now this pregnancy stage is the best moment in a woman's life. I want my dad to be with me and support me. I want his love".
She said while crying. I went near her and hugged her.
"I'm so so sorry , Yn. I didn't understand your feelings. This thought never came to my mind. I'm so sorry. I can't bring your mom from heaven for you but I can bring your dad. I'll talk to him , don't worry".
"Actually Jimin …I already talked to him".
"What? …Really? Will he come?".
"No.. actually he told me to come. He said he doesn't like to come to this house. So , he told me to come and stay there for a few days".
"Oh…what did you decide?".
"If you say I'll go tomorrow. Only if you say".
"Whom I'm to break the father and daughter relationship. I'm happy if he meets you and takes care of our child. You can go".
"Really???".
"Yeah.. but I'll keep some of my mens' near your dad's house. Because I don't want to risk anything. You are important to me".
"Omg!! Thank you Jimin!!!! I love you so much".
"Love you more..but please don't stay there for more days because I can't leave without you or my baby". I said, cherishing her belly.
"Sure , I'll come within one week".