Chapter 10: In his Domain

Warning: Mature content, with lots of swearing, filthy words.

Kristoff's POV

Seeing Angel's face lit up as she scanned those luxurious things dangling on those rolling racks like treats, while I enjoyed staring at her rounded rear, it made me happy for some reason.

Of course, it does. Those tight pair of luscious cheeks looked delicious enough to eat.

And it was the reason why I lost my brain. It is somewhere there, either between her firm and rounded racks or her pair of tight buttocks.

I've never been to the mall. I have an stylist on my beck and call, but it was my dick who was always doing the talking when it comes to Angel.

But then all is well since she's giving me a massage, and it made the ride home unbearably... agonizingly slow, my mind was singularly whirling with one thought throughout the ride. Her callous yet delicate hands touching me.

My body was buzzing with fire, anticipation of pure pleasure from her soft small hands. Just thinking her palm touching my skin, my cock stirred excitedly, my body was on fire.

Fuck, I'm hopeless.

Perverted.

And Jillian ruined it all.

"Anong ginagawa mo rito?" kalmadong tanong ko ngunit naroon ang di pagsang-ayon sa presensya nito.

Pinigilan ko ang aking sarili na lingunin si Angge ng umakyat ito sa hagdanan.

I can tell that Jillian was showing another side of her. Nagdududa na ako na wala talaga itong nararamdaman sa akin. The way her eyes turning into slits briefly as she eyed Angge's back when she thought I wasn't watching her.

Naririnig ko ang mga usa-usapan tungkol sa kanya, pero inignora ko iyon dahil hindi naman ito nagpapakita ng anumang signal na nagpapatunay sa mga tsismis.

But now, I'm starting to doubt.

"She's beautiful," komento nito saka ibinaling ang tingin sa akin. The tone was calm, like it meant nothing, and she was just commenting about the weather.

Nang sinalubong ko ang mga mata nito, nakita ko ang pagdaan ng selos. I could be wrong.

"I didn't notice," I lied.

Tumaas ng bahagya ang isa nitong kilay.

"At sinamahan mo sa mall? That's not so you, Kristoff," she chuckled, her tone teasing.

Umiling ako, not wanting to delved into the subject further.

"Why are you here, Jillian. Our meeting is not until next week," paalala ko rito. Dumiretso ako sa bar. I need a drink.

"Well, I came to see you. It's been a while," malambing nitong sabi at habang sinasalinan ko ang baso ng Whiskey, I felt her hands around my waist.

Nairita ako sa aksyon nito.

Jillian was never this bold.

If I needed her, no kissing, no hugging, she knew the rules. I fuck her mouth, ass, or her cunt, but mostly her mouth since it felt too good more than any hole of her body.

And right now, my pent up hunger for Angge is driving me mad.

And just like that, just thinking about her, that massage she promised me, my balls felt heavy, my cock had never been so hard, like steel, and my body was burning with desire, I felt like I was going to explode if I won't do anything.

I shifted, trying to find a comfortable angle. Pasimpleng ini-adjust ko ang aking naninigas na kaibigan, at buti nalang nakatalikod ako, otherwise Jillian would definitely see my cock tenting.