Chapter 13: Filled and Sealed

Warning: Mature content po, so please be guided. For 17+ only. 

Kristoff's POV

This is it!

I'm claiming her!

I'm fucking trembling, excitement pumping through my veins, anticipation rising.

I unconsciously licked the bottom of my lips. 

I've waited for this time since I laid eyes on her. It felt like lifetime. But damn my body is trembling with anticipation. She's finally on my bed, wet and dripping. And my large paws is all over her body. Every freaking part of her body. Soft and pliant.

 I could just plunge into her sweet, soaking channel, but I want to enjoy and relish every damn seconds. Though I had to use all my willpower to hold off the strong urge to just drive into her until the hilt, feel her sweet tight core all over my cock, strangling me, milking me until my last drop. 

Muscles tight, my body felt like the guitar's string wrung tight as I willed myself from driving into her right away. Excitement buzzing through my body, all my blood rushed down to my cock, and I've never felt so hard in my entire life, not even when I first saw, touch, and experienced to get suck balls deep.

"Mine," wala sa sariling sambit ko, ngunit hindi ko iyon rinig dahil ang lakas ng tibok ng aking puso, ang aking tanging naririnig ay ang aming paghinga na tila may humahabol sa amin, at ang aking puso.

Lumuhod ako sa pagitan ng kanyang hita, her legs spread wide. Her eyes were wide, and the dark pupils were wide almost taking over the her eyes, lidded and heavy with desire.

Namumula rin siya at alam kong dahil nahihiya siya, lalo at hubo't hubad siya at nakahiga sa kama habang tila ako isang agila na pinagmamasdan siya at naghahanap lang ng pagkakataon upang kainin siya ng buo.

HInawakan ko siya sa magkabilang hita saka pinaghiwalay ng maigi at halos maglaway ako pagkakita ko sa puting-puti nitong pagkababae. Namumula ang gitna nito, at may munting mga buhok at hindi kakapalan na nagkalat sa paligid. Lighter and sparse.

The slit was glistening which made my cock hard as steel and twitching. My balls heavy to the point of pain.

Pero alam kong wala siyang karanasan. I find that out when she kissed me back. It was a sloppy kiss. She was eager though which only made me harder, and a quick learner. Eager too.

Her innocence couldn't be mistaken the way she clung to me, the way she kissed me back sloppily. Basta kapag siya, lahat ng galaw, aksyon, maliliit na detalyo, napapansin ko. 

Walang kahit na anong bagay na hindi ko alam pagdating kay Angge. And this pull towards her was now bordering to obsession.

And I need to move, stop this crazy emotion before it's too late.

At ang maikama siya, quench this hunger of her, fuck her out of my system, and some more, then I'll move on with my life. Back to my normal routine. 

"There's no turning back, Angel. This is mine!" tila wala sa sariling lahad ko, like a possessed man, and that I am. 

Bumaba ang aking ulo at hinalikan ang hita niya, pababa, nibbling, nipping, and licking the pain away, leaving my mark on her satiny skin.

Damn, she tasted sweet and salty.

At ng bumaba ang aking labi sa aking final destination, her sweet and tangy scent filled my nostril, at lalo akong naglaway.

I don't remember getting excited on eating someone's pussy before. And I had this strong cravings to taste her, lick her, eat her until she shatter in my mouth.