Prologue

A/N: I decided to release it early because I saw home much you guys loved it, so here it is! ❤️

After a year of the incident. Owen was finally happy after what happened to Bridget. He lives with his fiancé, Claire and his soon to be child. He and Claire planned to have the child, if a girl, middle name be Bridget. He missed her so much, he just wished her death was a dream. He always listened to the Imagine Dragon song, dream, because it reminded him of her. Her beautiful face, breath taking hazel eyes, and her long brown hair. Everything about her was perfect in his eyes. Even if she said she wasn't perfect, he would remind her of how beautiful she really was. He missed her like crazy, and thought of her. Bridget was the light of his life, but he's happy now. He has a soon to be wife, a child on the way, and a new job. He now works with the coast guard. He was helping people, the way he couldn't help Bridget. He was saving people, and making families reunite. He was somewhat happy, but not one hundred percent.

Two weeks later

Owen's POV
I was driving down to work, apparently they got some strange radio signals last night and they wanted me to check it out. It was Christmas morning and I felt bad for needing to go into work, but I was somewhat relieved. I would just be a depressed mess, I mean, it's my first Christmas without Bridget. I would always come home for holidays and surprise her. I miss the big smile on her face when she saw me coming to the door. I shook my head, shaking my thoughts away as I drove. I drove to the station and saw that my car was the only one in the parking lot. I used my key card to get inside the main station. I went inside and sat at the desk. I sat there for a few minutes, waiting for a signal to come. Nothing came, so I played on my phone for a bit. Then, a buzzing come from the radio. I played with the transmissions a bit to get the signal. "Hello......any...ne..here." A female voice came from the other end. "Yes." I responded. "I'm on....Isla...nublar.....and... need.....help. " My eyes widened, someone was on Isla Nublar? Oh my god! "Who is this!?!" I yelled into the responder. "I'm..." the signal cancelled out for a moment. "Bridget....Grady...."