Chapter 11: She is Gone

Bridget's POV

She's....gone

Just gone....

The happiness that was once in her eyes were replaced with pain and despair...

she is going to die....

and there isnt anything I could do...

The whole world around me stopped, as I looked into Rex's eyes, and saw the life being drained. I couldn't help but cry and scream. I felt the warmth leaving her body, and I laid there by her side, I wanted her last memory to be with me, instead of me leaving her side. I don't want to leave her, and I don't want her to leave me...

Owen's POV

I was in shock, the Rex fell, and is going to die, not matter what Bridget does. She was screaming and crying, and I felt my heart break a little. I looked over at Dean, who looked worried and heart broken. I ran to the tent, and called a helicopter that was on standby to come and pick us up. Bridget laid there, by her side, clearly not wanting to leave her side. The helicopter came a lot quicker then expected. I didn't want to force Bridget to leave, but we need to. I held her by her waist and lifted her up. She struggled, screaming how she doesn't want to leave. "DONT YOU DARE TAKE ME AWAY FROM HER! I WANT TO BE BY HER SIDE! NO! No! No. no..." she kept getting quieter, and quieter, beginning to sob. I put her in the helicopter beside Dean, where he laid her head on his chest. She silently cried, and didn't look at anyone. She quietly whispered, "goodbye my friend."

EPILOGUE

Owen's POV

Once arriving at the helipad on shore, I saw Claire, holding her pregnant stomach. I carried Bridget from inside the helicopter, and carried her to the car. I put her inside, Claire relieved to see the both of us alive. I kissed her lips quickly, and get onto the drivers side. Claire jumped in the front, and Bridget just looked out the window, not saying a word. Once we got home, Claire ran inside, and cleaned up the best she could, and I helped Bridget get out of the car. She still didn't say anything, I helped her to the couch, and laid her down, before I could walk away, she grabbed my hand. "thank you" she said, with tears in her eyes. I didn't know exactly what she was thanking me for, but I didn't want to press her. I kissed her forehead, and told her to get some sleep. She nodded and fell into a deep sleep. I helped Claire clean up and told her the whole story, one can only hope that it gets better. 

THREE MONTHS LATER

Claire and I had a son, Christopher Grady. Bridget fell in love with him as soon as she saw him, and promised to protect him. Bridget has been doing a lot better since that day, she is happier. She is now in university for Paleontology, and had an amazing boyfriend, Dean himself, and I personally hope they get married, Dean was perfect for her. She was happy, I was happy, and that is truly all that matters.

A/N

THIS IS THE END EVERYONE!! I really wanted to say thank you for staying with me through these two books. I still can not believe how amazingly this book has become, I was surprised to see how many people enjoyed this. I am so glad that you guys liked it! And if you guys have any other ideas for different stories, you can comment or direct message me. I am currently on writers block for these stories. I also did have a different ending for this story, but I had a feeling that you guys would hate me if I did that ending! lol! 

Anyway, 

from the last time from T-rex girl

I love you all! 

And I am very glad you enjoyed!

- Steph <3