Chapter 4: What have I done?

A/N: Before we begin the chapter, I wanted to let you guys know that I made all of the raptors live. It was important to the story line of this one that they all lived. Thank you guys!

Owen's POV
What she just said. Did she mean it? Does she not care about me anymore? How did she know about Claire and the baby? During that whole thing, I looked into her eyes. All I could see is fear, she was hiding something. When she stormed off, I know I had to stay here with her. I don't know what it is, but she is definitely hiding something. I began to walk back to base camp, where Dean and Sam were both waiting for me. "Well?" Dean asked with concern and I shook my head. He let out a sigh of frustration, knowing how I felt. "What are you going to do?" Sam asked me. "I don't know to be honest." I replied and he nodded. We need to keep moving forward. I was walking thru the forest, gun in hand and saw something move. I aimed my gun at where is was and fired, hearing what sounded like a raptor's cry. "NO!" I heard someone yell, and I knew it was Bridget. What have I done? I nearly killed one of the raptors, her raptors. I ran over to it and saw I shot it on the shoulder. I looked closely and saw that it was Delta, an dinosaur that I once loved. I got closer but Delta got into a defensive position. Bridget came into view and ran towards delta, looking at the wound. She gave me a glare that could kill, she will never forgive me now. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Dean was aiming his gun right at Delta. He was about to fire when Bridget jumped in front of the bullet. The bullet only hit her shoulder, and would allow her to live. I heard noises in the forest, and turned to see Echo tackle Dean to the ground. Echo began to claw at him and cause three large and deep claw marks on his chest. "ARRÊTER!" Bridget yells and Echo jumps off and ran towards her. I ran to Dean to see if he was alright, his eyes were closed. I began to think of the worst possible scenario, but were snapped out of those thoughts when he opened his eyes. "You okay?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Had worse." He replied and I chuckled. Bridget was by Delta, making sure her wound was okay. "I'm so sorry Bridget. Its all my fault." I said to her slowly. She jumped on her feet and looked at me. "For what? Not being there or shooting one of my best friends?" She snapped at me. "Both." I whispered and she looked at me with wide eyes. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I want to be there for you all the time, but I couldn't. I love you so much Bridget, and I would do anything to make you happy." I said with tears in my eyes. "If you really want to make me happy, leave this place and never come back." she snapped, crossing her now thin arms. I stared at her shocked, "at least let us help you with the wound." I said, that shot needed medical attention or it will get infected. "Fine." She said and I lead the way to base camp, Dean, Bridget, and Delta close behind. Bridget first cleaned delta's wound, I have never seen her so passionate for something before. She began to bandage the wound, and Delta was up on her feet. Delta ran off somewhere, and I was helping Dean. Once I finished Dean, I saw Bridget trying to fix her wound herself but failing. I went over to her and took the medical supplies needed. I started to fix up her shoulder, when she looked at me. Her eyes were filled with pain. "Dad?" She said trying to get my attention. "Yeah?" I replied not looking at her. "I'm sorry." She whispered.