Chapter 9: Mom? Is that you?

A/N: Bridget's mom is played by Anna Faris. Thank you ❤️

Bridget's POV
I feel like my body is on fire, everything inside me was burning. I was hot and cold at the same time. I must have something wrong with me, I never get sick this easily. My eyes were open and I looked around my tent to see no one was there. I sat up slowly, trying not to make myself dizzy. I looked towards the entrance to see a women walk in. I have seen this women in pictures before, my thoughts began to realized who this was. "Mom? Is that you?" I asked and she nodded. She sat beside me on the cot and fixed my hair. She then put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. "You have grown into a beautiful young women, Bridget. I couldn't be prouder." She said with tears in her eyes. I couldn't help but pull her into a hug, and she immediately hugged back. "Come home with me." She said more as a statement then a actual question. I raised an eyebrow, home? "Mom, where is home?" I asked and she shook her head, chuckling. "Home is heaven, of course." She said in a matter of fact way and my eyes went wide. "There is no way in hell I'm going with you." I hissed and she stood quickly and turned to me with rage in her eyes. "Why not? You'll be happy their with me." She snapped at me. Was this a way for me to chose if I live or die? "I just got dad back and I'm not leaving him again." I yelled and she just shook her head. "You are willing to leave a lifetime of happiness with your mother, for a few years with your dad?" She asked with venom in her voice and I nodded my head. "That is what I am saying." I said with a stern voice and she glared at me. "That is the wrong choice, and you know it." "No, it's the right choice. I get to be happy. I get to go to university, get married, have kids, and grow old with the man I love. That is the life I want." I said and she just stared and my vision began to blur. "Wrong choice." is all I heard before I blacked out.

Owen's POV
I went out of the tent for a few moments and came back finding Bridget sweating, gasping, and talking in her sleep. With this sickness, we don't know what effects it has on people. Who knows what she is going thru right now. I grabbed her shoulders and began to shake her, saying her name over and over again. She eventually shot up in bed, out of breath and sweat streaming down her face. I went to hug her, her breath was uneven and she had tears streaming down her face. I hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear that she was going to be okay. "But dad, I'm not okay. My body feels likes like it has destroying its self. My mind is playing tricks on me, make me see mom and-" I cut her off. "WHAT?!?" I paused for a second and pulled back to look into her eyes. " I don't even know anymore, dad! You got to help me!" As soon as she said that, we heard a roar from outside the tent. Dean came rushing in, his face pale as a ghost. "What's wrong Dean?" I asked with a concern expression. " There is some kind of dinosaur, attacking the camp... The Rex is fighting back but I don't kno-" Bridget ran out of the tent when she heard the the Rex was fighting. I ran after her and saw something that I never thought I would see... A Spinosaurus was attacking the camp...

A/N
Hey guys! I'm officially back and will be working very hard on both this story and my Guardians of the galaxy story. I'm so sorry for being gone for so long, a lot of stuff had happened over the summer and I had to deal with it! So here is the next chapter!