Chapter 5: I'm so sorry

Owen's POV
I stared at her, shocked. "W-what?" I stuttered and looked into her eyes. All I could see in them was pain and I felt the urge to hug her, but knew it would be wrong. "What do you mean your sorry?" I asked with concern. "It's means I'm sorry for everything that happened." She said, but hissed in pain as I must have hit a nerve while fixing her gun shot wound. "You were right. This isn't me, not the real me. This is the me that I want to be. The me that I wish existed. I'm living a lie for the past year. I'm just putting on a mask that is now my face. I hate this, I hate this life of wondering if tomorrow, my dinosaur are going to betray me and chose me as their next meal. I can't live like this anymore." She paused with tears in her eyes, I just looked at her face. "I haven't had human food, in a year. I haven't seen another live human for 9 months. I can't live like this, this lie of a self. I don't want it dad, I want to come home." She said sobbing and I pulled her into my chest. I hate seeing her like this. I just wanted to hold her and never let go. She didn't deserve this, not this pain. She needed a life, a normal life so she could live. I wanted to be there for her like I was a long time ago. "It's okay, I forgive you." I said, what was I suppose to say? She nodded and hugged me back and cried into my chest. This was my Bridget, the one I love and care for. My little princess.

A/N I know it's short and it sucks! I just wanted everything between the two to go back to normal. So I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow or later today! Love you guys!