Chapter 2: Hello again

Owen's POV
She looked different, lonely. I just stared at her, surprised to see that she is in fact alive. She raised an eyebrow after I continued to stare at her. "Well...you going to say anything?" She sassed at me again. Why was she so sassy? She was never this sassy when she was younger. "H-how?" I shuddered. I wanted to know how she was alive, and why she didn't contact us earlier. "Let's just say, my new family helped me." when she said that, a T-Rex roar could be heard from a little ways away. The T. rex came into view and ran up to Bridget, the Rex rubbed her head up against Bridget's torso. I felt a pinch of jealousy come over me, a dinosaur gets more contact with my daughter then I do. She began to pet the side of the Rex's head. The Rex lowered its back legs a little, allow Bridget to climb on top. "Catch you on the flip side." She said before the Rex turned and walked away, with Bridget on top. I was in complete and total shock. What happened to her? And what is with the Rex? I ran to the jeep and followed behind the two.

Bridget's POV
Damnit! Why is he here! He shouldn't be here! I didn't want him to be here. After I radio called, I realized what a bad idea it was. I love it here. The dinosaurs cared more for me then my father ever did. I was walking behind some soldiers earlier and heard them talking about how my dad was here, even though he has a fiancé and a baby on the way. He has already forgotten about me. I bet as soon as he got back, he though that he could have a child that was better then I. I may have loved him once, but now I love Rex and my raptors more. They were my family now. I lived in a tree house a little ways away from where I was. I built it myself, and it was high enough for Rex to drop me off and pick me back up. Rex and I grew closer every since my dad left. I remember the day that I 'died' like it was yesterday.

Flashback
After the indominus threw me, I was out cold. But next this I know, a wood column was in my abdomen. With the pressure that the column put on my wound, it stopped the bleeding. The column didn't go in to my system very deeply, only scratching it a little. I laid their watching as my dad left with Claire, Gray, and Zach. The Rex came over and looked at me with concern. She used her teeth to pull the column out and rubbed her head against me. The raptors were there to, that we're my support systems for when I was getting up. My wound needed time to heal, the Rex got bent over slightly and allowed me to get on her back. She took me to the main centre where they had first aid kits. I fixed myself up and walked out of the centre. She let me climb on her back again and took me to where the hotel was. I stayed there for the night. When I woke, my wound was doing a lot better. The Rex went hunting and brought me back breakfast. She brought me part of an Ankylosaurus, which I cooked and ate. It actual wasn't that bad. We continued to move with the raptors. The raptors were like my protectors, they attacked any dinosaur that tried to hurt me in any way. I loved them all. I loved them more then I did my dad. I made my dad believe I was dead because I knew, the Rex would go on a rampage if I left. I needed to stay, and I actually love it here. It's my home, and this is my family.
End of flashback