Chapter 1: Unexpected

Owen's POV
Once I heard that name, I knew this must of have been a joke. "Okay, enough games. Who is this?" I snapped. "I.....said......my name.....is.....Bridget.......Grady..." the radio said. I listened closely, that is definitely her voice. "How?" I whispered to myself. "Just....listen.....I....need.......help...." the radio replied. "What's wrong!" I yelled into the machine. "Dino...sau" the radio was cut off. Nothing was said after that. I began to panic. What do I do! My daughter is alive, but stuck on Isla Nublar. I called in saying there is a girl missing on Isla Nublar, I didn't mention that it was my daughter. I drove home faster then intended and ran inside. I went upstairs and packed a bag. Claire ran into the room, "What's wrong?" She asked with worry. "I got a radio message from Isla Nublar, I'm going to help." I put the bag on my shoulder and began to walk out of the room until Claire stopped me. "You can't, we almost died when we were there. Why are you going back?" She asked with concern. I looked her straight in the eye, "I think it's Bridget." I said to her. Her eyes widened "But, that's impossible! She died right in your arms!" She said to me. I nodded, not knowing the answer myself. "I need to see for myself, a women's voice could be heard from the other end. A voice very close to Bridget's." I said, and she just stared at me. She slowly nodded her head and pulled me into a hug. "Be safe, okay?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded, and hugged back "always." I walked out the door. I threw my bag in the back seat and drove my car to the dock. Once I arrived, my good friend Dean came and gave me a hug. He was the only one who knew about Bridget and how hard it was on me. "How you doing?" He asked, he probably knew that it was Bridget because he could see it in my eyes. "I've been better." I said, as he and I went on the boat. A long voyages awaits us.

Time skip to when they get to the island

During the voyage, I fell asleep. Dean shook me awake, "come on man, we're here." He said and I nodded. I stood up and made my way to the deck. I remember this deck, the first time I saw Bridget in months.

Flash back
I was waiting for Bridget to get there when the boat arrived. I looked at the entrance and saw Bridget come of the boat. I ran over to her and gave her a bear hug. I was so happy to see her.
End of flashback

Dean shook me out of my thoughts and we began to walk on the dock. We went into jeeps and made our way to the boardwalks. Once we arrived, it looked like the same as the day she left us.

Flashback
I rushed over, she was losing blood and fast. I put her head on my lap as she began to cough up blood. "I'm so sorry!" I cried to her. "It's not your faults" she said, and tried with the amount of strength she has to stroke my cheek. "You may not know it, but you are an amazing dad. Surely your were not there for me somethings, but I know in the end you care about me. I love you dad, and I will always will love you. Just take my hand, please." She said as I took her hand. The colour began to drain from her face and she closed her eyes. "NO!" I screamed trying to shake her awake. She was gone, the only family I had left, gone. "Please, please, please, please! Come back to me, my little princess! please! PLEASE!" I scream and cried.
End of flashback

I ran to where she died, to find she wasn't there. The column was far away from where she was. I looked around and saw that the raptors were moved, but the mosasaurus was still there. Something was off about this whole thing. Me and my team headed into the T. rex paddock. I remember the time she fell and her and the T. rex started to do this weird bonding thing. When we entered the paddock, we saw that it was empty. I though that the Rex would come back after that, but no. I left the paddock and went the jeeps. We drove deeper into the jungle and stopped when we got to a clearing. We jumped out of our cars to take a look around. It was me, Dean, and his brother Sam going deeper into the forest. When we got further apart, a raptor came out of nowhere and tackled Dean to the floor. I was trying to pull the raptors off until I heard something. Someone was walking. "Arrêter!!" I heard someone yell, and the raptor looked up and ran away. I sudden thud was heard behind me. I turned around and Bridget standing there. It was Bridget, but not Bridget. Her hair was shorter, eyes not as bright as they once were, and she had a large scar coming down her cheek. She was skinnier then before, I looked into her eyes and all I saw was fear. I was so happy to see her again. "Hello again." She said in a sassy tone, she never talked to me like that. What happened to my Bridget?