Chapter 304 - 305

Chapter 304 Missing Female Student [Second Update]

"This..." Yang Haichen turned on the air conditioner and lay down after a pause, "The first two wives are dead...it's a bit evil." Luo Wenjun asked curiously: "Has your aunt's boyfriend had her fortune told? ? Ordinarily, most people would think of doing the math when encountering such a thing, right?" The "superstitious thoughts" of China have also been passed down for a long time.

Class only started on the 3rd, and there was nothing to do except sleep. Lu Ming also climbed into bed and lay down, with a little dissatisfaction in his voice, "Forget it. He said it was not a wife-killing, it was just a coincidence. Even if he was a wife-killer, people would definitely not tell anyone." "Then I think it can

be calculated , Marriage is a lifelong matter. It's just about taking some time." Yang Haichen's voice was confused.

Zhen Shuai finished washing his hands and was about to leave the bathroom. When he heard them mention him, he didn't want to go out directly. He waited until they finished the topic before going out.

Lu Ming hadn't made up his mind yet, so he didn't mention it to Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai also pretended not to know, opened his laptop, read the news, and understood the basic situation of the world in detail.

Lu Ming and the other three slept until about five o'clock, then woke up one after another.

Luo Wenjun went to the canteen and bought four meals. Zhen Shuai and Yang Haichen were influenced by Lu Ming.

Yang Haichen said while chewing the ribs: "By the way, Marshal, I've always wanted to ask you, what does the "complicated disease" in your Weibo refer to?" Zhen Shuai's "complicated disease" was specifically put in quotation marks, and it definitely wasn't Refers to problems such as illness and pain.

"Chasing evil spirits, seeing ghosts, etc." Zhen Shuai was a little absent-minded. He missed Shen Xingdu.

The ribs held by Yang Haichen's chopsticks fell to the table.

Lu Ming and Luo Wenjun shuddered.

The three of them all turned to look at Zhen Shuai.

Luo Wenjun stammered and asked: "You mean there really are ghosts in the world?"

Zhen Shuai came back to his senses and saw that the faces of the three of them were a little pale. He suppressed laughter and said with a serious expression, "There are..."

Luo Wenjun Patting his chest, "Don't scare me!"

Zhen Shuai smiled but did not answer, but took out his mobile phone and dialed Shen Xingdu's number.

The call was quickly connected.

"Shuai Shuai, what are you doing? Have you eaten? Do you have enough money?"

Shen Xingdu rarely asked two questions at once. Zhen Shuai couldn't help but smile, and a happy smile naturally appeared in his eyes.

"I'm eating right now. I got food from the canteen. It tastes pretty good. I also have enough money. I also bought a new mobile phone and a new computer. What about you? What are you doing? Have you eaten?" "I've eaten and just got home.

. Buy whatever you want. I’ll see you in two days."

Zhen Shuai was even happier, "Has the trouble over there been solved? Are you just coming to see me, or are you not going to leave once you're here?" "You're not going to leave once you're here

. Let's go." Shen Xingdu's cold voice was even more sultry with tenderness.

Zhen Shuai couldn't control the corners of his mouth rising wider and wider, "Okay, call me when you get there."