Chapter 326 - 327

Chapter 326 Husband and wife turn against each other [first update]

Hou Lake is a large lake with coconut trees planted around the lake. The rich southern style is relaxing. The various stalls do not appear chaotic and noisy, but rather interesting. Many tourists were boating on the lake and laughing constantly.

Zhen Shuai and the others rented several boats and went to the lake to play.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were together. When Shen Xingdu rowed forward, he started to make trouble again and insisted on rowing in the opposite direction. He was very happy. Except for Zhen Shuai, everyone could tell that Shen Xingdu was playing with him. The boat of the two of them circled in the middle of the lake several times, but couldn't move.

Lu Ming and the others felt sour and consciously stayed away from the two of them.

Sun Ranran also sighed in a low voice: "I didn't expect that men are more terrifying when they get bored than women!"

The audience in the live broadcast room did not laugh out loud, but they all showed knowing smiles on their faces.

While they were playing, Zhen Shuai's cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

The unfamiliar caller ID.

"Hello, Master, I am Li Heping. We met on the high-speed rail yesterday."

Li Heping's voice was full of exhaustion.

"Yes, I remember. What's the matter?"

"I'm having a bit of trouble here, and I need your help, master. I'd like to ask you to come and thank you very much." "Okay. Tell me the address

... Jiang City ? Got it. Mr. Li, if there is a high-speed rail, I will take the high-speed rail there. If not, I will drive there, and it may arrive very late." Shen Xingdu took out his mobile phone to check, and nodded to Zhen Shuai, "Eleven

o'clock Twenty-five minutes."

Zhen Shuai told Li Heping that he would take the high-speed rail there.

Li Heping was grateful and said to pick him up at the train station.

"Xingdu, you'd better go with me." Zhen Shuai wanted to stick to Shen Xingdu.

His cheeks were flushed because of the exercise just now. Shen Xingdu raised his hand and touched it, "Of course."

Zhen Shuai grinned and called out to Huang Yuchun, who was a little far away, "Huang Yuchun, we have to go!"

Huang Yuchun and Lu Ming heard this and rowed the boat come over.

"What's wrong?"

"The guy who handed me the business card on the train yesterday is in big trouble. The governor and I are going over there." Yang Haichen gossiped

: "I remember you said that someone close to him is plotting against his inheritance. , who is it? Is it his wife?"

Zhen Shuai gave him a strange look, "You can consider entering this industry in the future." He didn't say much else, after all, it involved other people's privacy.

Yang Haichen climbed along the pole and said, "Hey, how about I become your teacher?" What he said was half true and half false.

Commander Zhen hid behind Shen Xingdu, "How old am I? How can I accept a disciple? Don't make trouble."

Yang Haichen was a little disappointed.

Lu Ming was also disappointed because Yang Haichen's words stirred up his heart. In terms of qualifications, Zhen Shuai is definitely qualified to accept a disciple. Even if they don't accept those who are too old, if Zhen Shuai is willing, their Lu family can definitely find suitable children. He was sure that the Lu family would be willing. But Zhen Shuai's words blocked what he wanted to say. But Lu Ming also thought broadly. Being able to be a roommate with a master like Zhen Shuai was already a great blessing. It would be a bit greedy to ask for more.