Chapter 312 - 313

Chapter 312: Shock on the bus [Second update]

"The conditions in the 1960s were too difficult. This world is very similar to the original world, and they should prefer living here. And when I complete the task of this world, the live broadcast system can connect to the audience of this world. By then we They can watch the live broadcast when they go to other worlds to do tasks." Zhen Shuai considered all aspects.

Governor Shen Xing said: "Buy two sets."

"Okay, there's no rush." ​​Zhen Shuai took out the items in the shopping bag one by one, "Let's cook first."

Governor Shen put the items in the room Take those that should be put into the room, put those that should be put in the kitchen, wash those that should be washed, and disinfect those that should be disinfected.

After cleaning up, the two simply cooked some noodles and then went downstairs to set up a stall.

The so-called old place is a supermarket. Zhen Shuai pays the boss some money every month, and the boss allows him to set up a stall at the door, which can also boost the business of the supermarket. Many customers who eat barbecue will buy drinks here.

The neighbors had always seen Zhen Shuai setting up a stall to sell cold drinks or barbecue before. This was the first time they saw him setting up a stall to tell fortunes, and they kept looking at him in surprise.

"Commander, I think you might as well continue selling barbecue. Just now, several regular customers asked you why you didn't open your stall today." The owner of the casserole noodle shop on the left said euphemistically. The owner of the grilled fish shop on the right is more direct, "Yes, you are so young, and others think you are unreliable. Who would ask you to tell your fortune? If people want fortune telling, they will go to those old men." A regular customer who

was waiting for grilled fish

He echoed: "I came out today to buy some barbecue, but I didn't see you setting up a stall."

Zhen Shuai thought for a moment, "Okay, I'm too late today, I'll set up a barbecue stall tomorrow."

"That's right." The fish shop owner said happily, "You see you and this guy are so handsome, we will definitely attract a lot of customers."

Zhen Shuai's mouth twitched. Is this asking him and Xingdu to betray their lust?

The owner of the grilled fish shop said: "Your barbecue cart is still in my shop. Remember to pick it up tomorrow." "

Okay, thank you, Uncle Chen."

Zhen Shuai waited for a while, but no one asked him to tell his fortune, so he just asked Shen Shuai to tell his fortune. The governor went home.

As soon as he got home, he urged Shen Xing to supervise the slaughter of chickens and ducks. "The owner of the grilled fish shop said that I can only rely on my appearance to attract business, but I want to prove to him that I make money with my craftsmanship. Tomorrow we will use the good food from Wonderland." Using the ingredients for barbecue will definitely win over the guests!"

Shen Xingdu thought he was joking when he said he wanted to sell barbecue. Hearing this, he took him into a fairyland and appeared in a fruit forest. He picked off a round blue flower that was bigger than his head. The colored fruit was handed to him.

"Five-spice fruit, the pulp is powdery and can be used as seasoning to enhance freshness and fragrance. Long-term consumption can also enhance physical fitness." "Really?" Zhen Shuai felt very curious, "Open it and take a look." He was on the

kitchen

counter Put a piece of clean plastic wrap on it, then wash the allspice fruit and dry it, put it on the plastic wrap and cut it. As soon as you cut a hole, the powder inside fell down, and at the same time, there was a strange fresh fragrance. Enter the nose.