Chapter 376 - 377

Chapter 376 The prophecy has come true [Second update]

Meng Qingcheng was extremely unhappy. No matter who was pointed out and told that he was about to die, he would not be happy. But he maintained his identity and didn't want to argue with a child, so he just laughed it off.

Leader Sima, Master Suixin and others also looked at Commander Zhen displeased, thinking he was fooling around.

Only Zhenren Zhang asked: "Why did you say this, little friend?"

"I know some divination skills. Senior, if you believe what I said, you must send a message back to Qingcheng Mountain as soon as possible to warn you, and maybe you can save the lives of the Qingcheng Sect disciples." ." Commander Zhen saw Meng Qingcheng's face clearly, his expression became serious, and he said seriously.

Meng Qingcheng's face was as dark as water, a pair of eagle eyes locked tightly on him, and at the same time released majestic pressure.

Shen Xingdu seemed to inadvertently wave his sleeves and pick up the teacup. The pressure dissipated in an instant like yellow sand blown by the wind.

Everyone looked at him in shock and confusion, never expecting that such a young man could easily neutralize Meng Qingcheng's internal power.

Master Zhang stroked his white beard and looked at Zhen Shuai with burning eyes, "From what you said, the murderer wants to kill not only the head of Meng, but also the entire Qingcheng sect." Zhen Shuai nodded and said, "Before coming in, I

I just calculated that there would be blood in the villa today. After I came in, I discovered that the source of the bloody disaster was Head Meng, and the face of Head Meng showed..." He couldn't bear to continue.

Meng Qingcheng's hand placed on the armrest of the chair unconsciously clenched and unclenched the armrest, laughing loudly, "Hahahaha... nonsense! The misfortune of Du Dao Yelaizhuang and Jiangnan Fort was caused by Hongchen Valley, and I and There has never been any intersection in the Red Dust Valley, how can we start talking about this?"

Zhen Shuai sighed.

Meng Qingcheng turned to Leader Sima, "Leader Sima, I think this guy is very suspicious. He might be closely related to the people in the Red Dust Valley. You must check it out carefully." Commander Zhen's expression changed, he regained his composure, and he looked

towards Leader of Sima Alliance.

Leader Sima pondered for a moment, "It's better to do this. Regardless of whether what Zhen Shaoxia said is true or false, Head Meng will send the message back first. If it is true, it is better to take precautions. If it is false, this kid will be handed over to Head Meng for education. Meng." What does the leader think?"

Meng Qingcheng chuckled, "I have been friends with Senior Gu for many years, so it is not an exaggeration to teach his disciples on his behalf."

Meng Qingcheng must have had a very bad opinion of Gu Qingyun at this time, and Commander Zhen said embarrassedly. I said "I'm sorry" to Mr. Gu in my heart.

"Young Master Zhen and Young Master Shen, please feel free to stay in the villa." Leader Sima didn't wait for them to express their opinions. He raised his hand and called the steward over, "Go and arrange a place for Young Master Zhen and Young Master Shen." "Yes, Master." Zhen Shuai shook his head

helplessly

, "Oh, you will always come to me. Xingdu, let's go."

After Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu left, Meng Qingcheng's face sank.

"Leader Sima, do you really believe his nonsense?"

Leader Sima waved his hand, "Don't worry, Master Meng. I'll have someone check what's going on with these two people first, and I'll give you an explanation. "