𝐓𝐖-𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 :)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

We just moved from Colorado to Washington a few days ago and I already hate it. I'm going to start at a new high school half way through the semester just because of some stupid job my mom got. All my friends are back home and this means I have to make new ones which by the way I'm so bad at. I have severe social anxiety plus everyone thinks I'm weird. Today is my first day at Aberdeen high school and I have a bad feeling. I get up and get dressed, I want to make a good impression so I put on a cropped Beatles shirt and some black cargo pants. As I walk down the stairs I can hear mom listening to an Elvis record and she is humming along. ''Mom what if they don't like me?'' I said to her worried. ''I'm sure they'll love you '' she smiled, ''Thanks I guess''I say back not really believing what she said.

''There's no reason to be nervous now eat this ham and cheese omelette it'll make you feel better I promise' 'I look at the time 7:55, shit I'm going to be late I start shoveling the omelette in my mouth and grab my bag. ''Bye mom'' I shout as I open the front door. ''Bye honey have a great day''

I run out to my car and drive to school, I can feel my stomach churning because I was so nervous (or maybe it was the omelette I don't know)and I feel very sick. I park and walk to office to get my timetable. I felt like shit, I hate going to new places because that means new people and I'm dodging students at the same all of them giving me confused or dirty looks I couldn't tell. I ran up to the office and gave my name, the lady gave me my timetable and I suddenly walked straight into someone. I look up to see a boy with long blond hair standing in front of me.

''Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going'' I manage to mumble, ''Hey it's okay new girl'' they boy said as he looked me up and down which made me nervous. ''ok'' I was trying not to look at him but it was quite hard not too. Shit was I being to dry, what did he think of me? I try to walk off but he grabs my wrist ''I'm Kurt by the way, Kurt Cobain'' he smiles at me ,''I'm Nancy'' I say quickly flashing a small smile at him as I turn around. ''Nice name see you later'' he remarked with a smirk.

He walks off leaving me in shock.