𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 :)

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I walk into the bar to see Emma already sat at a table with a glass of whiskey, she waves at me and I walk towards her.

Emma-''Finally bitch I was starting to think that you weren't coming''

Me-''I was getting ready''

Emma-''To see a certain someone?''

We both giggle

Me-''Well I want to make an impression''

Emma-''Darling he already loves you''

Me-''You really think so''

Emma-''I've seen the way he looks at you it's like a blind man seeing his lover for the first time''

Me-''Okay cupid''

She playfully hits my arm and we carry on talking and gossiping about shit going on in our lives until Kurt came on stage. When he comes on stage he winks at me I feel myself starting to blush. After the show he comes over to me and Emma, he sits down next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder lazily.

Kurt-''So love you like the show?''

Me-''Careful Kurt your starting to sound British''

Kurt-''Oi watch it and also you didn't answer my question''

Me-''Which is?''

Kurt-''Did you like the show''

Me-''Yeah it was amazing you have talent Kurt''

Kurt-''Well thank you m'lady''

I lightly slap his arm and he pretends to wince in pain, in the corner of my eye I can feel Emma watching me with a smug smirk on her face.

Kurt-''Hey how would you like to meet the band''

Me-''I'd love to''

Emma-''Can I come pleaseee''

Kurt-''Yeah I'm sure Dave wouldn't mind''

He smirks

Emma-''Thank you''

She squealed and we both laugh

Kurt-''Come on then''

He grabs my hand a pulls me to a hall that leads a room with some couches and a small bar. As I go in I see 2 guys sat at a couch talking quietly. Shit was that Dave as in the Dave I sit next to in math and I recognize the other guy but I can't put my finger on it.

Dave-''Oh hey Nancy''

I give him a small wave and Kurt looks at me confused

Kurt-''You guys know each other''

Dave-''Yeah we sit next to each other in Math''

Kurt-''Oh cool anyway Nancy meet Krist''

Fuck he was Krist as in Krist Novoselic the guy who gave me his number, I smile awkwardly at both of the guys.

Me-''Hey guys''

Emma-''OMG HEY GUYSS I'M EMMA I'M A HUGEE FAN I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO DIE RIGHT NOW HOW AM I IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU GUYS OMGGGG DAV-''

Me-''Yeah Emma has a huge crush on you Dave''

Dave-''Well I'm flattered''

He gets up to 'talk' to her in private but we both know what that means.