𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I open my eyes to see Kurt staring over me with tears in his eyes, ''Na-Nancy?'' he stuttered. ''Yes'' I reply confused on what was going on ''W-what happened?'' and he sighs. ''You don't remember anything?'' he asks while caressing my cheek, ''N-no what happened?'' I ask nervously. ''Well love a man came and spiked your drink and then the- they'' he voice breaks with a cry, I feel tears swimming in my eyes ''Di- did they?'' I manage to cry out. ''No I got to you just in time'' he replies hugging my arm softly, ''What about the show?'' I question him. ''Fuck the show your more important'' he says sharply, we hug for what felt like forever and we didn't notice Dave and Krist come in.

''Hey Nance you alright?'' Dave asks while embracing me in a tight hug, ''Yeah you gave us all quite the scare'' Krist also says coming over to hug me. ''Yeah guys I'm okay thank you though'' I reply to the concerned looks on all their faces, for once they weren't smiling they looked kinda sad. ''Oh my god where is she?'' I hear Emma shout, ''She's in here'' Krist calls. ''Holy shit Nancy Darling are you okay?'' She hugs me tightly. ''It's okay Em I'm okay'' I reassure her. ''If you say so'' she says before hugging me again tightly.

They all stayed home with me today and we spent the whole day chilling, they even agreed to watch Elvis movies all day (even Krist which I was surprised about). ''Hey do you guys want pizza?'' Emma asks, ''Yes'' we all say in unison. She laughs ''Okay I'll go get it now'' she turns to leave, ''Wait I'll come with'' says Dave. ''You're eager'' she giggles, ''Yeah anything to get out of Nancy's movies'' he replies smugly. The both leaving leaving me, Kurt and Krist, shit it was awkward. I felt Kurt's hand creep up my arm and around my shoulder, I snuggle up to him. ''Hey don't leave me out'' Krist whines he moves next to me, he puts his arm around my other shoulder and we all snuggle up together. 

Emma and Dave come back and we all eat the pizzas then drink a ton of beer and get totally wasted. We end up playing truth or dare, ''Hey Nancy truth or dare?'' Dave asks. ''Dare'' I say simply and I see his face pull up into a smirk, ''I dare you to go into the middle of the street and start yelling 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲'' he says with a cunning smile. I get up and walk out the front door and they all follow with sniggers.

''HEY JUDE DON'T MAKE IT BAD

TAKE A SAD SONG AND MAKE IT BETTER

REMEMBER TO LET HER INTO YOUR HEART

THEN YOU CAN START TO MAKE IT BETTER

HEY JUDE DON'T BE AFRAID 

YOU WERE MADE TO GO OUT AND GET HER

THE MINUTE YOU LET HER UNDER YOUR SKIN

THEN YOU BEGIN TO MAKE IT BETTER ''

''AND ANYTIME YOU FEEL THE PAIN

HEY JUDE REFRAIN'' I hear Kurt join in running out the house in just his underwear,

''DON'T CARRY THE WORLD UPON YOUR SHOULDERS

FOR WELL YOU KNOW IT'S FOOL

WHO PLAYS IT COOL

BY MAKING HIS A LITTLE COLDER

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH'' We scream together and then they all join in and were all screaming on the street. We all laugh and go back inside.

''Hey Krist truth or dare?'' I ask him laughing hysterically, ''Dare of course'' he says laughing as well. ''I dare you to go into the garden with Kurt's guitar and play Sweet child o' mine'' I say smugly. ''Easy'' he says while grabbing Kurt's guitar, he then jumps into the garden and Dave passes the amp. Suddenly I hear the guitar riff and we all burst out laughing. One of the neighbours comes out of the back door with an angry expression on his face. Krist grabs the amp then makes a run for it.

--------------------------

𝗔/𝗡- 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱. :)