𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Ugh I hate high school, why do I have to go? I mean at least I get to see Nancy, I swear I can't stop thinking about her every single motherfucking day she is on my mind. To be honest I think both the other boys deserve someone to, we have worked hard to even get people to like our music (my mom hates it) and Krist started talking to a girl and even plucked up the courage to give her his number. I was thinking of giving Nancy my number today because I want her to know how much I like her I mean the way she talks, the way she dresses, and the especially the way she walks. Shit I was basically fan girling over her I mean I'm so obsessed with her but I don't wanna come across as creepy or stalkish because over wise she won't talk to me ever again. God I think I love her I mean shit the moment I saw her I just felt it. My mom called for me and I snapped out of my love daze.

My mom-''Dave are you up yet?''

Dave-''Yes mom''

My mom-''Okay don't forget to wear that new shirt I got you''

Dave-''Which one''

My mom-''The one with the smiley face''

Dave-''Okay''

I look at the shirt a scoff, of course she would choose a shirt like this. This is going to be embarrassing maybe I'll just take another shirt to change into. I grab a Queen shirt and put into my backpack. I run out of my room and out of the door and run to school.

------------

𝐀/𝐍- 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 :)