𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

[𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠]

I turn to Emma who looks scared, what the fuck was I supposed to do. ''Hey don't be scared were just here to teach you boy a lesson'' one of the men slurred, ''Come here you sluts we won't hurt you'' another one slurred. I felt Emma grab and pull my arm, she pulled me and we both ran as fast as we could. They ran after us and was shouting shit at us.

We run down a street and down alleyway trying to get away from them but shit there was a fucking wall. ''No where to go now huh'' one of the guys says with a smirk, they all walk closer to us backing us against the wall. ''Shy now your boyfriend is not here huh'' another one laughs and they all begin to laugh, ''W-what do you want?'' Emma stumbles. ''We want her'' the guy from the club says while pointing at me and I stepped behind Emma. One of the guys lunges forward and grabs Emma who is less tipsy then me then the club guy stepped forward pinning me against the wall again.

''Don't be shy'' he slurred and I could smell the alcohol in his breath, I felt his hand explore my body and I couldn't move. His hand grazed my place and Emma tried to scream but one of the guys gagged her. Shit we were totally gonna die here it was probably like 1 am so everyone was probably asleep so no one could even hear if we could scream. I heard footsteps approaching and they got louder, it sounded like someone was running. I look over to see Kurt, Dave and Krist stood there in shock. ''Hey get your fucking hands off my girlfriend you cunt'' he basically screamed at them, ''Why should I?'' the guy spat back. Kurt ran forward, pushing his way through the other guys. He grabbed the guy off me and started punching him again, Dave and Krist were beating up the other guys and I just stood there in shock. When most of the guys were unconscious Kurt ran over to me, scooped me up bridal style then ran out of there. Dave did the same to Emma and when we reached the apartment and got inside they started to panicking.

''Baby are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they hurt you?'' he cried bombarding me with questions, ''Hey Kurt love I'm okay I'm fine'' I reassured him and pulled him into tight hug. ''Damn I thought I was gonna lose you I'm never gonna let you out of my sight again'' he said kinda muffled but I heard it all right. Krist came over and pulled me into a hug, ''You really worried us'' he whispered into my ear. I looked over and saw Emma sat on Dave's lap in tears and he was hugging her tightly as well.

--------------------

𝐀/𝐍- 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐦𝐫. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝