𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

(𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 - 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆)

Me and Emma were going to surprise the boys in the studio, we got to the airport and got on a plane to Colorado. When we got to the studio Dave was standing outside smoking a cigarette, ''Dave'' we both shouted happily at him. ''Em, Nancy holy shit what are you doing here'' he says while hugging us both, ''We thought we'd surprise you all'' Emma says , ''Thanks for coming'' he says with a cute smile. 

''Shall we go in then?'' Emma asks, ''Um I don't think that's a good idea'' Dave stutters while staring at me. ''Why not?'' I ask nervous, ''Uh it's just quite boring y'know'' he says sweating like he didn't really believe what he was saying. 

I storm past him and into the studio where Krist was stood in the reception looking very pissed but his face changed when he saw me. ''Oh hey Nancy'' he calls, ''Hey Krist do you know where Kurt is?'' I asks him and his face drops immediately. ''Where is he?'' I ask again scared of what is happening, he doesn't say anything. ''Which room?'' I ask the receptionist, ''Room B'' she says. I storm towards the room, Krist tries to get in the way but I push him out of the way. 

I storm into the room to find Kurt lying on the floor looking extremely drunk and high, ''Holy fuck are you okay?'' I ask Kurt concerned. ''Hey baby'' he manages to whisper before going to sleep. Dave comes in and puts his arm around me, ''Luckily we managed to finish the album before he got very shit faced'' he chuckles. ''What's it called?'' I ask

''𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵'' he says.

-

:)