𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Nancy and me get let out early, I follow her back to her house. Would this be okay? what if her mom doesn't like me? 

Me-''Are you sure this is okay? Does she know were coming?''

Nancy-''She's fine she'll like you I'm sure''

Me-''I'm kinda scared what if she hates me?''

Nancy-''She won't now c'mon''

She grabs my hand a pulls me in the door where I'm met with a confused woman's eyes.

Kurt-''Hello Miss Prior''

Miss Prior-''Um.. Hi''

Nancy-''Mom this Kurt''

Miss Prior-''Oh hello Kurt Nancy may I speak with you in the other room''

Nancy flashes me a small grin then follows her mom into the other room.

------------

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Mom-''Nancy what happened to that boys face''

Me-''His mom did that to him, she and her boyfriend just got arrested for domestic violence and abuse that's why we left school early''

Mom-''Oh that poor boy does he have anywhere to stay?''

Me-''I think he's going to crash at one of his friends I think''

Mom-''I can't imagine how he's feeling right now just let him know that he can always stay with us for as long as needed''

Me-''Okay will do''

My mom walks out of the living room and into the kitchen when Kurt is standing awkwardly staring at the wall while nodding his head to a pink floyd record playing quietly in the corner. Mom grabs the first aid kit and ushers him to sit down.

Mom-''So Kurt who's your favorite band?''

Kurt-''At the moment probably Queen''

Mom-''Oh yes they are incredible darling, Nancy said you were in a band''

Kurt-''Only on the week-ends were just doing tiny gigs in pubs I don't think we'll ever work out but to be honest were just doing it for fun really''

Mom-''That's nice I must come hear you play sometime''

Kurt-''Yeah okay''

Mom-''What sort of music do you play?''

Kurt-''Sort of rock and grudge mixed together''

Mom-''Oh nice''

I can hear them carry on talking about music and other shit while I go shower and change. I put on motley crue cropped shit and jeans on then I walk down the stairs to face the awkwardness.

---------

𝐀/𝐍- 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞.𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 :)