𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤

-

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

(3 days later)

Kurt and the guys are going to Seattle to record their first album but I can't go with them because my mom would actually kill me. ''Are you sure you can't come?'' Kurt called from the living room, ''Really sure my mom would eat me alive'' I reply. ''Lord help us Nancy without you that man is insufferable'' Krist laughs while sipping on wine, ''Yeah without you Kurt will be crying himself to sleep'' Dave smirks and Kurt throws a beatles record at him. 

They were just about to leave when Kurt walked over to me and plastered me in kisses. ''Bye baby'' he whispers in my ear, I could feel his warm breath blowing delicately on my ear as I whispered ''Bye darling.''

''You sound like Freddie Mercury'' he laughs while putting his bag in the boot of the car, ''I'll take that as a compliment'' I laugh back. ''Remember to call me every day otherwise I'll go insane'' he says while smirking. ''Don't you worry baby I will'' I reassure him while smiling. ''Okay love birds we gotta go now'' Dave says and Kurt get into the car, ''Bye'' they all call while pulling out of the street.

I walk back inside to find Emma sat on the couch, ''Hey Em what you up to'' I ask her. ''Nothing just listening to an Elvis record'' she replies and that's when I noticed trouble playing and I jump on the table and start singing along while pulling my best Elvis moves. Emma laughs and then gets on the table with me. We are both screaming and then she pulls out a polaroid camera, we take tons of photos until the film runs out then when lie down on the couches exhausted.

---------------------

𝗔/𝗡- 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁. 𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱