𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎-

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫-

I feel like shit. I drank way too much tequila last night and now I'm at school in class with a fucking huge hangover. I have my head on the desk and I'm half asleep when I hear someone calling my name. Fuck it was the principal. What does she want with me?

The principal-''Dave can I please talk to you outside''

I nod then walk out the classroom.

The principal-''So Dave there is something we need to talk about in my office''

Me-''Okay''

We walk to her office and we both sit down.

The principal-''So there has been a situation with Kurt Cobain and his relatives have been arrested for domestic violence and abuse.''

Me-''Oh my god is he okay?''

The principal-''Yes he is with Nancy Prior at the moment but he needs somewhere to stay for the time being so I have called you mom and she will be looking after him for a while''

Me-''Oh okay''

The principal-''You are also dismissed from school today because of this situation''

Me-''What really?''

The principal-''Yes''

Me-''Thanks I guess I'll see you tomorrow''

I run out of her office and down the hall to the reception where they let me out, I run home to find Kurt sat outside with his head in his hands.

Kurt-''Hey man sorry about this''

Me-''Hey don't worry about it plus this means more time to practice and write songs''

Kurt-''Yes I guess''

Me-''Are you okay though man?''

Kurt-''Yeah I'll be okay just like last time''

Me-''Yeah well hopefully this time it will be different''

Kurt-''Yeah I suppose it can't get worse''

We both walk into the house and go to my room where we just chill for the rest of the day, talking about the band and new song ideas.

--------------

𝐀/𝐍- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚.𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 :)