𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

''Will you be coming to the gig tomorrow'' Kurt asks while kissing my cheek, ''Yes of course'' I reply with a smile. Me and Kurt's relationship was going really well but of course Krist and Dave never missed an opportunity to take the piss out of us though. ''Hey get a room you too'' Krist says with a smirk, ''Hey I thought you wanted to see them fuck each other'' Dave replies smugly. ''Not this ew this makes me feel really sick'' Krist says pretending to throw up, ''Hey Krist your just jealous because no girl wants to get in your pants'' Kurt laughs. 

''Kurt my dear I'll have you know girls are queueing up to fuck me'' he says slightly offended, ''Oh really I don't see any of them'' Dave replies sarcastically. ''Yeah like you can talk Dave you have the sex life of a scarecrow'' he smirks patting Dave's back while Dave scowled. 

--------

𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

We arrive at the pub and get ready to perform, I'm missing Nancy so much. ''Hey lover boy dreaming about your long lost lover who is an hour away'' Dave smirks at me, ''Fuck off Dave'' I laugh. We go on and perform, I keep looking and making eye contact, honestly I'm feeling so much better than I did before her. What would I do with her? I look over and see a man come over and I feel anger wash over me, I couldn't do anything since I was performing but I swear if he laid a hand on her I would kill him. I look back over to see him touching her and he is holding her unconscious doll like body. Shit I was gonna kill him, I drop my guitar and run over there and punch him in the face. I loose control and I won't stop punching him, there is blood spilling everywhere and is all over my fist.

''Kurt man please stop you're gonna kill him'' Krist says while trying to pull me off him but I won't budge. ''Kurt please'' Dave pleads while yanking at my arm and I eventually let go of him, I run to Nancy's body, I pick her up and take her to our place. God I couldn't stop crying, how dare he touch her. How dare her lay a finger on her. 

---------

𝐀/𝐍- 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝