BONUS CHAPTER- Minnie to my Mickey

Happy Halloween!

A droplet of sweat slides down my bare back from all the body heat packed into one area. I glance around the club packed wall to wall with college students dressed in not-so-modest costumes. Not that I'm one to talk.

Every year for Halloween, the dance team gets to decide the group costume for the football players, and this year has got to be the worst. Because this year they landed on Chippendales dancers. So here I am, shirtless with only a bow tie and white cuffs around my wrists.

My eyes scan the club to find other members of the team scattered across the dance floor, having fun. And then there's Chase and Brennen, laying across the bar, letting two girls from the soccer team do body shots off of them.

While I'm distracted, a hand lands on my lower abdomen and a pair of lips land right at the corner of my mouth, startling me. I stumble a step back and a wicked smile paired with green eyes and raven hair come into view.

Adrianna stands before me in a revealing purple and yellow cheerleading outfit, her hair mussed and lips red with fake blood dripping down the corner of her mouth. She's obviously dressed as Megan Fox from Jennifer's Body.

She takes a step forward, pleased smirk still in place, and traces a finger down my sternum. "Maybe that can be us later," she purrs suggestively, tilting her head towards the bar where Chase and Brennen are still doing body shots.

I quickly take a step back, swiping at the corner of my mouth to find the red tint of her lipstick smeared across my fingers, making me mentally groan. "I think I'll pass," I say curtly, wiping my fingers on my black pants.

Adrianna frowns, her eyes igniting with annoyance. "What's your deal? You never want to have fun anymore."

I shrug a shoulder, annoyance of my own brewing. "Just not in the mood."

She scoffs, rolling her eyes before turning on her heel and disappearing into the crowd.

With a sigh of relief, I scan the mass of people again, mulling over the fact I'm not having fun like the rest of them or like I normally would. I'm actually kind of bored, standing off by myself, when normally I'd be out on the dance floor or on the bar letting people take shots off of me with Chase and Brennen.

What is wrong with me?

Again, while I'm distracted, I feel a pair of lips land on my skin, just above my left shoulder blade. I spin around, half expecting to find Adrianna, but I see a red head quickly retreating into the crowd, giggling.

What the hell?

When I turn back around, I see Savannah from the dance team walking straight for me, a sultry grin on her face. "Hey, Bronx," she greets me, and before I can even process what she's doing, she leans in and places a kiss to the side of my neck.

"What the hell, Sav?" I ask, jerking back.

She frowns in offense. "Haven't you heard?"

Clearly not. "Heard what?"

A little sparkle shines in her eyes. "Everyone from the dance team got a different shade of lipstick and we're supposed to leave our mark on who we think is the hottest football player. Whoever has the most kiss marks wins," she explains.

My nose crinkles in repulsion, making Savannah frown in offense again. "Sorry, Sav, but that's kind of... dumb."

She scowls, putting her hands up in surrender. "Hey, I didn't come up with the game," she announces before walking away.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, exasperated.

Needing a minute, I head to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, noting the lipstick on me in various places. Wetting a paper towel, I wash off the lipstick, minus the one on my back I can't quite reach.