Therapy might be a good idea

Eliana opened her eyes slowly, instantly regretting doing so as a headache pulsed through her head. She was in a very bright place which made the headache even worse. The first thing she noticed was an I.V. in her arm, drops of liquid falling rhythmically, which made her think she only dreamt of being rescued by Will. Then, she noticed a pleasant weight on her hand. She turned around to see Hannibal, holding her hand as he slept beside the bed. His touch felt nice and safe, like it physically made her better.

"So I guess... It wasn't a dream." - She said to herself, waking up Hannibal in the process.

He lifted his head and straightened his body: "Good Morning, Miss Holt." - He said with a small smile.

"Morning, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It was me who was supposed to be awake. Yet, here we are. I fell asleep and you woke up first. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. I just have a headache."

"They said you were fine physically. Just needed to get the drugs out of your system. When you're ready, I will drive you home." - Hannibal said warmly, "But first, have something to eat."

He got up and opened a bag, revealing a plate with a delicious-looking soup with small pieces of red meat in it.

"That smells great." - Eliana smiled.

"You need to recover your strength." - He took out a spoon, handing it to her.

"Thank you, Dr. Lecter. But before I can eat... I need to know that Abigail is okay." - Eliana looked at him with fearful eyes.

"Abigail is perfect. You saved her."

"Oh, thank God." - She signed in relief, focusing on the appetizing dish in front of her, "And where is Professor Graham?"

"Will had a class to teach. He said you're excused today. Your only duty is to sleep." - He smiled, "And as a psychiatrist I must observe that you're quite good at avoiding the obvious issue of you being buried alive just 8 hours ago."

"Thank you for worrying, Dr. Lecter, but I do not require any psychological help in this moment." - Eliana assured, not looking up from her plate.

"If you change your mind, you know where my office is. For you, I will always have a free appointment."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eliana lived in the academy dorm. It could get lonely at times, but she enjoyed the freedom. She closed the curtains and covered herself with a blanket, trying to fall asleep. As soon as she closed her eyes, vivid images started torturing her, making her give up on the idea. She got up instead, deciding to blow off some steam. The shooting range was the perfect place to do so, so she emptied 5 rounds at almost a perfect score.

She took of the headphones preparing to leave, only to be met with Will's disappointed gaze.

"I thought I was clear with my instructions not to come to class."

"I didn't come to class, did I?" - Eliana felt bad.

"So you thought shooting was a better idea?"

"I need practice." - She lied.

"Based on your results, you really don't. So tell me, what are you practicing really... Shooting, or... Killing?" - He established eye contact, looking at her more intensely than ever.

"Is that your finished profile of me? That I'm a killer?"

"No, it's that you're not. But you desperately want to be."